Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 6: Miami Heat

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 6: Miami Heat within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 6: Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiffani
If I do decide to play the Heat in Association, I'm going to attempt to hand out RBI's (real bad injuries) to two of the big three, excluding Lebron of course because he's been proven to be durable over his career. The other two with a history of being nicked up, (Bosh and Wade) better not even attempt to take it to the rim; I'm going to channel the Piston's team when they were in their prime when I play El Heat.
Booooo.... poor sportsmanship....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #26
MVP

LeBronistheKing's Arena

OVR: 6

Loved what I saw in the video. Great job as usual. Loving those isos where the defense has to make a desicion there is going to be alot of that this year. With how accurate Kobe is in the demo I look forward to playing with Bron with all the new jumpshots as well as the much improved passing it should be great. Also noticed as has been mentioned the multicolor rubber wrist band on LeBron but it seems odd as they appear to be two toned on each band like a stripe which is very strange seeing as nobody has ever worn something like that. I wish they would just give us the option to edit the color of each of the double rubberbands seperately instead of them both being just the same color.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #27
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

2k please just hire this man... he just fits

Im kinda bummed that the footage is getting low though, I haven't seen one video that I didnt enjoy... not ONE!

Miami is going to be a problem, BUT...not for the same reason the Celtics are going to be a problem, which is totally different from how LA can pose you problems, which will take a different approach on how to solve the Utah problem.. after you've dealt with the KD Jeff /Green dilemma

This is what I love about what im seeing.. an 82 game season has probably never been more satisfying

Da_Czar! Im starting to get used to that intro.. you two dudes are legends in your own time
Old 09-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #28
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I hope zones in 2K11 are effective.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 13

Defending those iso sets are going to be a pain in the *** online.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 10

lebron better not be a excellent jumpshooter because he isnt IRL. dont "give" away ratings 2k like you do with kobes dunk rating
Old 09-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
2k please just hire this man... he just fits

Im kinda bummed that the footage is getting low though, I haven't seen one video that I didnt enjoy... not ONE!

Miami is going to be a problem, BUT...not for the same reason the Celtics are going to be a problem, which is totally different from how LA can pose you problems, which will take a different approach on how to solve the Utah problem.. after you've dealt with the KD Jeff /Green dilemma

This is what I love about what im seeing.. an 82 game season has probably never been more satisfying

Da_Czar! Im starting to get used to that intro.. you two dudes are legends in your own time

I feel the same way, association can be the exact same from last year and I wouldnt even care because of how real to life all the teams are gonna play, but they are improving the association so now I'm really about to lose my mind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
lebron better not be a excellent jumpshooter because he isnt IRL. dont "give" away ratings 2k like you do with kobes dunk rating
Actually, he is from midrange.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »