Home

NBA 2K11: Starting Five Roster Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11: Starting Five Roster Ratings within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2010, 12:22 AM   #561
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NBA 2K11: Starting Five Roster Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicksfan1013
gallo at 72 thats crazy hes def atleast a 77
All he does is jack treys all day.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #562
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
So what are you saying?...lol just kidding

I think KD is just one notch under Melo.

But also understand not having a post game like Melo hurts his overall rating at the end of the day.
I feel ya, Melo's post game is beast, but KD led the entire league in scoring and was efficient doing it last season, not to mention is a better defender than Melo. So with that said, I don't have a problem with both of their overalls.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:44 AM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 10
JaVale McGee might agree wih some of you re the ratings .. lol. Cute.
http://kotaku.com/5647586/seven+foot-man-unhappy-with-bad-rating-in-nba-2k11
Old 09-25-2010, 02:31 AM   #564
Banned

OVR: 0

some of my comments as a good basketball analyst.

Brandong Jennings 75? (78-79)
Watching the playoffs last season, jennings really stepped up his offense and stunned the hawks to force game 7. His quickness and passing is really stands out and he can really hurt you when he got his shooting touch. I think 75 is a bit low for a go to guy of bucks.

John Salmons 74? (79-80)
I think 74 is the rating, he should have when he is still with the bulls. When he got traded to the bucks, he improved a lot. He always good decisions when handling the ball, shoots with efficiency, plays kinda good defense, he is also good in drawing fouls and shoots the freethrows so good. he is also brilliant when he handles the ball down the clutch. 74 is just so low for him

Trevor Ariza 79? (75-76)
79 is too high for him, he plays good defense but is not too efficient in offense to be rated that high.

Jameer Nelson 75? (81-82)
Did the guys who made this roster watched how brilliant jameer nelson this season? especially in the playoffs. I really don't know why jameer is rated this low man, he shoots so well, he is quick and can beat you with his dribble, good passer, play good defense, great hustle. I think he is on the top 7 point guards in nba.

Vince Carter 81? (77-78)
Carter is not the same carter we know, his jumping ability and quickness is gone and as i saw him now his defense declines.

Dirk Nowitzki 83? (85-86)
Dirk is an outstanding offensive player. He can shoot everywhere on the court even with defenders all over him. Also he plays average defense

Tim Duncan 90? (86-87)
Timmy is aging and doesn't have 100% of his great post footwork he had in the past. His efficieny in offense is declining but he still plays outstanding defense.

Kleiza 55??! (68-71)
Give some respect to kleiza please. 55 is just gruesome rating for him! In fiba, he played like a beast, he plays good defense and explosive offense. I know what you will say, fiba is different from nba. If i would be asked how should be his rating in fiba it would be 81-83 but fiba is totally different from nba. Atleast give him 68-71 for showing a great perfomance this summer.

Kevin Durant 91?(94-95)
Durant is the best offensive player in the nba today! better than kobe and lebron. He grabs rebound really well and play defense better and better. Watching fiba this summer, i clearly saw how quicker he was than the last season.

John Wall 81?(78)
why 81?

sorry bad english
Old 09-25-2010, 07:40 AM   #565
MVP

OVR: 19

John Wall's Official NBA 2K11 Ratings
http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com...1-ratings.html

Find out why he's overrated here!
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 08:10 AM   #566
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
John Wall's Official NBA 2K11 Ratings
http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com...1-ratings.html

Find out why he's overrated here!
Same goes for *Enter Every Player Name Here*
Old 09-25-2010, 09:18 AM   #567
MVP

OVR: 22

Let's take a look at the lakers.

Fisher 69 - That's a great rating for him, he lost a step, and is only getting older. He's one of those guys you use for his 3 point shooting, and clutch free throw line shots.

Kobe 97 - Well, i think kobe deserves a 98 tbh, but 97 is a great way to put away the "who do you think is going to have a better rating? Kobe, bron, or wade discussion" So why not give them all 97's?

Artest 79 - Eh, i'm not feeling this rating. Artest really struggled this season, and yes, he's ron artest, former defensive player of the year. But if your a laker fan like me, we all hated artest, and we all loved artest. He deserves a 77.

Gasol 89 - That's a pretty good rating for the best PF in the league today, do he deserve a 90? Eh, i don't think so, 89 is high enough for me. That's a great rating.

Andrew Bynum 77 - Again. Decent rating. Bynum do not, i repeat, do not deserve a 80. He was injured majority of the season. BUT, when he's healthy, he's one of the best C's in the league.

Also, i'm wondering what's odom rating going to be? probably a 77-78. Oh yea, and steve blake is most likely going to be rated higher than fisher.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #568
Rookie

OVR: 0
Although I'm a Magic fan and you coud call it biased but Nelson 75, Lewis 76, Pietrus 72 and Howard 88? Really? Nelson is the one of the best point guards in the East with Rondo and Rose and in the NBA and he's 75? He should be up in the high 80s. Lewis should be the same as Vince Carter or even 82 and Pietrus should be 79 at the least. Dwight is the best defensive player in the leauge and he's 88? No he should be 90. And how the hell is Melo 93? His best attribute is attacking the rim and then what? These boys better fix up the ratings. They're damn inaccurate

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »