Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2010, 09:54 AM   #257
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

I am having an issue where I am in-bounding the ball and the passes are literally flying right through my player's hands and going out of bounds. At first I thought it was because my player was positioned too far away from the in-bounder, but I literally position my player about a foot in front of the in-bounding passer, push the pass button and the ball still flys right though his hands and goes across court out of bounds.

This is happening in all modes, BTW.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #258
Rookie

fzdoom's Arena

OVR: 1

Weird graphical glitch last night. Im playing as the Knicks in MSG. Ronny Turiaf (who's on the bench) has a black bar/ray/line shooting out of his head across the court. Its like he's Cyclops or something. The line moves as his head moves. Its very odd and makes the game unplayable for me. Has anyone seen this?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #259
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzdoom
Weird graphical glitch last night. Im playing as the Knicks in MSG. Ronny Turiaf (who's on the bench) has a black bar/ray/line shooting out of his head across the court. Its like he's Cyclops or something. The line moves as his head moves. Its very odd and makes the game unplayable for me. Has anyone seen this?
happened to me too and i would have to say that your ps3's graphics card burned out cause thats what happened to mine. is your ps3 an old model?
Old 10-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #260
Rookie

Angry Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Mannnn these glitches
Old 10-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #261
Banned

tomzenns's Arena

OVR: 25

2 strange things have happened...

-A dunk that went through didn't count and was rebounded after going through the hoop.
-During a cut scene I was called for 5 seconds before the ref even had the ball.

And these...

The game is still amazing.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #262
Rookie

OVR: 7

360,online:

-inbounds plays seem dumbed down, its bad enough no new inbound plays were added.

online abusers/how to stop:
-accused repeatedly paused game during his dunk attempts to avoid me swatting that mess.

-accused player was able to field a 4 big man 1pg lineup with terrance williams at point and would continuosly back-door leadpass to either side of the wing. if i stopped it one way he just backdoors the other wing.

conclusion- ppl are using some type of backdoor leadpass and it has a way high success rate.
the pass should be picked, if the big catches it sumtimes lose dribble, sometimes miss the pass outright, NO. THIS GUY GOT IT 9/10 TIMES.

big man help d - i love the blocking this year but you know it's a lil overdone when it rewards you for NEVER playing on ball taking a quick big with high block shot rating and you my friend are dpoty potential.

i was actually playin on ball d once and had 2 of my guys come block dudes shot, each player swatted the rock 2 different ways ha. (and he did a real nice move, ithought.)

fix this and coach firings so often and add different philosophy's to the generic coach settings and my girl will shoot me in my sleep.

Last edited by tgballin; 10-22-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #263
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've tried to sift through and search this thread for an answer...

Has anyone found a work-around for the 1 star glitch? All my players are 1 star in trade value now so trading is obviously screwed up. Is there a work-around and way to get it back to normal? Please?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #264
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
I've tried to sift through and search this thread for an answer...

Has anyone found a work-around for the 1 star glitch? All my players are 1 star in trade value now so trading is obviously screwed up. Is there a work-around and way to get it back to normal? Please?
Try not assigning weekly practice. That is what the glitch is tied to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »