Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #209
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon13 Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

Wow, I am a little embarrassed for 2k. This is unbelievable. Maybe they will have it available for nba2k18. Pathetic. This is the kind of decision making that gives 2k a bad reputation. Pure incompetence. The group that is responsible for this should realize they are selfish in their actions, they wont give us what we want.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

Quote:
EarnedPerez Alfredo Perez
@Ronnie2K All the info it's right but all we want to know is the Legends online mode!!
Quote:
Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
@EarnedPerez I discussed the Online Legends earlier. Stay tuned.
Maybe there's hope?
Old 09-19-2011, 11:52 PM   #211
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1115
Maybe there's hope?
Even further, Ronnie went on to say...

Quote:
"For those asking about the Online use of Legends, stay tuned on that. There's a method to the madness."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #212
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5
The more I think I about this the more I can't believe it. Every option for offline needs to be online, or how about we screw the offline players for once...... every time I read a post that says "Eh, I'm a offline player I don't care" it makes me sick. Selfish jokers, are part of what's wrong with the world.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #213
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
The more I think I about this the more I can't believe it. Every option for offline needs to be online, or how about we screw the offline players for once...... every time I read a post that says "Eh, I'm a offline player I don't care" it makes me sick. Selfish jokers, are part of what's wrong with the world.
Everyone in essence is an "off-line" player. So...you'd only be screwing yourself over...

Not only that, but they'd be ignoring a large portion of thier sales if they neglected offline. Sure, maybe 45,000 get online every day, so we can safely assume (or not, but for the sake of discussion let's do that) that's the amount of people that have Xbox Live Gold that play this game.

They'd be ignoring or shafting the other 4.55 million of their other customers. No company would even think of shafting the majority of thier fans (Unless said company is EA...but that's for another thread/discussion) like that. It's simply not feasible. I can understand how you can be upset, but in this way EVERYONE at least has acess to the legend teams (Expect for those that didn't pre-order to get the other 2 teams). You just can't use them online...
Old 09-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #214
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Everyone in essence is an "off-line" player. So...you'd only be screwing yourself over...

Not only that, but they'd be ignoring a large portion of thier sales if they neglected offline. Sure, maybe 45,000 get online every day, so we can safely assume (or not, but for the sake of discussion let's do that) that's the amount of people that have Xbox Live Gold that play this game.

They'd be ignoring or shafting the other 4.55 million of their other customers. No company would even think of shafting the majority of thier fans (Unless said company is EA...but that's for another thread/discussion) like that. It's simply not feasible. I can understand how you can be upset, but in this way EVERYONE at least has acess to the legend teams (Expect for those that didn't pre-order to get the other 2 teams). You just can't use them online...
um i think he was being a lil sarcastic when he said screw offline players
Old 09-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #215
Banned

DukeC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
um i think he was being a lil sarcastic when he said screw offline players

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 04:00 PM   #216
Rookie

dal_hawk's Arena

OVR: 13

This has got to be something about their capacity for what can be held on their servers or something. It just doesn't make sense otherwise. Their is a huge empathizes in every other game that comes out on its online features... you poor this money into legends and then not have that part of online? Online is possibly 50% of their consumers time spent using their product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »