Home

Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a cheeser

This is a discussion on Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a cheeser within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a che

Not really...im a wade fan all day but I don't abuse him...i know the strengths and weakness of my team so that means I know when to go to wade or lebron or let bosh and company do their thing. It's all about knowing your team and you will always win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a che

When I see my opponent pick the Heat, I just change my selection to the Heat as well, and they almost always back out.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #27
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Not necessarily.

I've played against people picking the Heat that don't abuse LeBron or Wade.

When I pick Miami, I don't abuse LeBron because I know the team's strengths and I'm good enough to beat people with Mike Miller, Mario Chalmers, UD, and Chris Bosh as leading scorers.

With that said, Houston is usually my go-to team.
Who did they use? Chalmers and Bosh?
Old 11-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im actually a Heat user and have used them for years...and id argue that I, as a Heat user, play against the cheesiest of the cheese because of peoples preconceived notions of how they think i will play.....as evidenced by the person who created this thread

i play on ball D all game and dont abuse the lead pass nor do i score majority of my points in the paint and its unbelievable how many people i play still scared to play defense on their own so they go zone, play offball d, and mash the steal button all game....and think they are good while they do it!! lol lames

now i dont expect any sympathy from anybody because ill admit that the Heat is the most feared team to play against, just informing you guys that the next time you feel cheesed to the max, just know those same cheesers go extra harder on Heat USERS such as myself who actually play with integrity....

everything was all good when Haslem was my second best player a cpl years back....smh
Old 11-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 13

I would also add these as signs that you're facing a cheeseball:

- They use Thunder/Knicks
- They have a name like ILLKILLA8, STOMPINONFOOLS, #1PLAYA, NBABALLA, FRESHNUGGAH
Old 11-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #30
Pro

MrBallaBoy21's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
I would also add these as signs that you're facing a cheeseball:

- They have a name like ILLKILLA8, STOMPINONFOOLS, #1PLAYA, NBABALLA, FRESHNUGGAH

There is some truth to this.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #31
Banned

TheAlmighty's Arena

OVR: 0

They pick the Heat to mask the fact that they aren't that good.

I usually back out against Heat users. Same goes for the Thunder.

I notice now since the patch has toned down the outrageous 3-point percentages online, I notice cheesers have stopped picking the Thunder and are picking the Lakers more.

I guess once chucking up 3s with Durant, Russy, and Harden stopped working they needed a backup team to ensure an easy win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #32
Rookie

Marc_Rez's Arena

OVR: 6

Whenever someone pick the Heat I exit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »