Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-23-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-23-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-23-12) - Video of Changes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
10-15 feet = 26%, some of those shots probably qualify as mid range shots, therefore the 42% from the website I posted before, which shows exactly all the mid range shots.

Anyways as I said % isn't everything you can't give a guy with 18 mid range shoots an 80 or 90 . I don't think it's too hard to understand.

I'm fine with him being a 70 - 75 mid range shooter, and if he keeps shooting good who knows
Old 03-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #90
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
10-15 feet = 26%, some of those shots probably qualify as mid range shots, therefore the 42% from the website I posted before, which shows exactly all the mid range shots.

Anyways as I said % isn't everything you can't give a guy with 18 mid range shoots an 80 or 90 . I don't think it's too hard to understand.

I'm fine with him being a 70 - 75 mid range shooter, and if he keeps shooting good who knows
Okay, It doesn't really matter and by me saying 80-90 I was meaning the 2k wacked out formula, on my roster he is a 61.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #91
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What is up with Tyson Chandler (77) and DeMarcus Cousins (78) being rated higher than Brook Lopez? If they're going to be rated that high, Lopez should be rated at 79 overall. I understand the ratings don't mean a thing and player's still play like they're supposed to but this is blasphemy.

The way they had them before on the default was perfect. Chandler 70, Cousins 71. Brook Lopez is a solid Center, can do everything except REBOUND. I think 76 is perfect for him, because I wouldn't rate Bogut any higher than 78 because Bogut is a very good Center but Cousins and Chandler, no way 2K.

also, bring Deron Williams back up to a 90 overall.
talk about an oxymoron
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 0
Klay Thompson needs an update. I'm hoping his ratings goes up in the next update. Since the trade hes been putting up solid numbers as a starter.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Official 2K Roster 03/23/12 is now up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Still no Jamal Tinsley after all these MONTHS? Jazz always getting disrespected by the insider...
No kidding. Hayward a 63? Kanter a 63? Such a joke
Old 03-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #94
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. BuЯNa
Klay Thompson needs an update. I'm hoping his ratings goes up in the next update. Since the trade hes been putting up solid numbers as a starter.
I agree bro, Insider hasnt touched any of the Warriors players all year after decreasing Dorell Wright. Klay definitely deserves an update. 20ppg a game since the Monta/Bogut trade and Even moved up to #2 on the rookie ladder this week over at nba.com
Old 03-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #95
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Terrence Williams now with Kings on a 10-day contract is a 72 overall? He was cut because he sucked? So he shouldn't be rated like Gallinari.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »