Home

NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 1
A smack in the vita's face?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #106
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

I am really hopeful that this announcement is the start of a complete presentation overhaul that gives a true fan experience of the NBA. If they can create the atmospheres of the All-Star weekend, NBA playoffs, rivalry games and so on, I will be a happy camper.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaone08
On top of that, they saying its it own mode so do that mean we not going get it in my player or Association mode ?
probably not bc it says for use with current and past nba supperstars. no mention of myplayers
Old 05-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 7
Hope its implemented into association mode!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #109
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Many of you don't think of this (and many of you don't need to) but some of us don't have access to Amazon ( I for one spend 8 months outside the US where Amazon will not ship).

I am all for dropping 5 bucks for a game that's already a guaranteed buy but I don't have access to Amazon and hence I will not be getting this extra mode.

Not a game killer but would love it if it was a universal content so that we have a level playing field for all those who pre order regardless of store.
Didn't realize it said amazon only.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #110
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Didn't realize it said amazon only.
It's NOT Amazon only.

Amazon, Best Buy & Gamestop all have it.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 05-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #111
Banned

WatShot's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
So in the event that someone purchases 2k13 at a later date for their personal reasons they most likely will be subjected to paying $5 for dlc allstar weekend. Its more about the principle then the money.

2k is prolly gonna charge 15 for this mess if you don't pre-order it. The legends package they put out last year wasn't worth 2 bucks last year and they charge 15 for it...smh I'm most deff getting live next year I know there servers are legit..since day one of launch I've had over 1100 drops in online ranked and online association. Yes that's eleven hundred drops no typo..

Last edited by WatShot; 05-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #112
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatShot
2k is prolly gonna charge 15 for this mess
Wow you guys are amazing, 2k will probably release a code after the games release

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »