Home

NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM EST

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM EST within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #33
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM

very very impressed with this .....cant say how excited i am right now with such a proactive VC team...their confidence is contagious and refreshing

kinda like the captain on a plane's PA system just at the right moment to calm the passengers during a scary and uneasy turbulence.

they caught me well off guard giving us such a really early look into what i am sure is to them , their best work ever....they are this willing to show us a glimpse this early and i am willing to be shown a glimpse so come what may i say.....bring it VC

Last edited by kolanji; 05-31-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:22 PM   #34
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM

definately looking forward to a video and more info on NBA2k13...that time of year again...let the roller coaster ride of emotions on this board start. At least its good for a few laughs
Old 05-31-2012, 10:28 PM   #35
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

What i'd like to see is a couple of minor appearance changes like Russell Westbrook, so he doesn't look like a Ninja turtle. Also a skinnier Durant with short hair and Harden with a thick beard and mohawk. I hope they add "calf sleeves" with visible socks like the ones Thabo Sefolosha, Melo, Lin, etc use. Also shorter hair for Ginobli, new player models/cyberfaces for Boris Diaw, Matt Bonner, Nick Collision, Nazr Mohammed, Lazar Hayward and Gary Neal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
2K is trying to kill NBA live once and for all
As much as I like David (2K) to beat Goliath II (EA) this year...I don't think it's going to go down the way you think it is. Goliath can only die so many times and I think he has learned from his past mistakes.

You know what? I haven't seen 2K Basketball this shook up in a while. They are actually releasing Gameplay videos earlier than usual. I doubt they have anything new to show this year besides All-Star Weekend and new Presentation. Seems like I may have to take a serious look at NBA Live 13 this year. If the servers are legit, introduce EASBL like they were going to in NBA ELITE 11, and the gameplay is way above average then I'm coming back HOME.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:02 PM   #37
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymistic
As much as I like David (2K) to beat Goliath II (EA) this year...I don't think it's going to go down the way you think it is. Goliath can only die so many times and I think he has learned from his past mistakes.

You know what? I haven't seen 2K Basketball this shook up in a while. They are actually releasing Gameplay videos earlier than usual. I doubt they have anything new to show this year besides All-Star Weekend and new Presentation. Seems like I may have to take a serious look at NBA Live 13 this year. If the servers are legit, introduce EASBL like they were going to in NBA ELITE 11, and the gameplay is way above average then I'm coming back HOME.
SO you came here to tell us how great Live is going to be because of.....? 2K never killed Live they always left the door open, EA just choice not to take advantage.

Last edited by coolcras7; 05-31-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:03 PM   #38
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm not going to judge the graphics because the graphics they are going to show, are usually not the graphics that make it to the final game. They still are developing the game so I'm going to watch this with a realistic view. Things I'm going to look for are fast crisp passes, if bumping still exist, physics, dribbling system, cpu teammates AI,up and under abuse, floor spacing and last but certainly not least DOUBLE TEAMS baby that's how my day will probably go. The game comes out on the second so I'm hoping this summer goes by kinda fast lol. Good start of summer getting the south beaches lebrons and 2k13 video.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:09 PM   #39
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymistic

I hate when someone has to bring up companies and cheer for their favorites sides. I hope Live is great and I hope 2k13 is great. We need competition and a reason they are showing early gameplay may be because of the early release date, and 2k needs the marketing since their other games aren't doing so well. Lets not make this a EA vs 2k fanboy thread, we lose either way. Its proven that Ea and 2k make their products better with competition than without it. Lets act like adults please.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
SO you came here to tell us how great Live is going to be because of.....? 2K never killed Live they always left the door open, EA just choice not to take advantage.
I'm typing my opinion. Nothing more and nothing less. I never praised Live for anything. You need to read again and stop being defensive. 2K was Killing Live slowly and then with 2K8 it wasn't even fair anymore. You don't go from being the #1 Selling basketball franchise to Renaming your basketball game to finally cancelling the game without reason. Not to mention a 2 year absence. The reason was 2K Sports Basketball.

When competition comes...You have to be ready. NBA Live hasn't been ready in a while. Lets be real here. I've played NBA 2k Series and NBA Live Series faithfully. I want the best Basketball game to come on top. It just happens that what I want may come true with Live than 2k with Online, EASBL and Above Average Gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »