Home

NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 05:22 AM   #417
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule of Two
What's the point of getting the way you want it. sign on while losing Pippen? We're probably not getting the '93 Suns and the Dream Team is not a big deal, especially at the cost of messing up the classic Bulls rosters. This is **** news to me.
Come on. It' s not like they had to choose between Barkley or pippen and chose Barkley. It's not 2ks fault.
It's up to you to buy the game or not. It sounds like it's your right to have the game exactly they would

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 08-16-2012, 05:39 AM   #418
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

this news is just a bad dream and tomorrow we will wake up and see dream team photo with Scottie Pippen!!!!

i can't wait tomorrow morning hihihi good night everybody!!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #419
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Typical Ronnie2K. On Twitter he says he wants us to tweet about it so we can get the topic to trend. All he seems to care about is getting max publicity.
That would be exactly his job description. Wouldn't it?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-16-2012, 06:03 AM   #420
Banned

but i don't understand 2k want everybody add a tweet to improve nba 2k but i feel that it was useless, because nobody tweet a message "no pippen in the dream team could be a good thing!!!"

nobody thought to that!!

i think all our message has not been read by 2k, 2k do as they want to win the maximum of money.

imagine Scottie cost 2 millions to be in dream team, 2 millions by 5 millions sales!! it's jackpot once again for 2k!!

Every licence that are too much expensive are not in the game!!

final logo 1996
3 pt lign no modified in 95/97
no blue googles for Grant with the orlando magic
old paint court in exhibition mode not respected as in NBA 2k12
no Phil Jackson!!
No good Lay up for jordan, no good Jumpshot and no good Dunk
No good Triangle strategy
no Nick Van exel
no trade Drexler to Rockets to make the 1995 finals
no Barkley since 2k11 it's a shame!:!!!!
.etc etc etc

no good color for Air Jordan

all those licence are not free but 2k has enough money to get them!! it's not possible to see that!!!

i think we can attack 2k in justice because every body is wounded due to all those things, everybody lost his life and long hours to play to a bad game!!!! while they win the jackpot!!! and it's the same this year with NBA 2k13!! they find a better way each year to win more and more money and nobody open his eyes! it's like when you buy a car and you want to sale it without lose money!!

to everybody, if you want to give money to 2k go!!! if you like it GO!!! it's your problem!!!!!
But read the wishlist thread, this thread is too big to say that nba 2K12 IS A GOOD GAME.
And do you think 2k will respect this wishlist when they become to annonce that pippen will not be in the dream team? and you will go on the menu of NbA 2k13 with the song "and i ain't no joke, joke joke..." for my part i will certainly not buy nba 2k13!! it's more and more clear!!

i really hope a lot of people will follow me!!!!!!

Last edited by PennyHard; 08-16-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #421
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

First, NBA 2k exists solely to make money

Second, the inclusion of pippen would not add 5 million in sales

Third, Noone forced you to waste tons of hours on a game you don't enjoy

This is on pippen, 2k obviously opened up their wallet to get all these other guys so he must of wanted something exorbitant to get him in.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 06:32 AM   #422
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
First, NBA 2k exists solely to make money

Second, the inclusion of pippen would not add 5 million in sales

Third, Noone forced you to waste tons of hours on a game you don't enjoy

This is on pippen, 2k obviously opened up their wallet to get all these other guys so he must of wanted something exorbitant to get him in.

do you think 2k exists solely to make money or solely to **** everybody and win the jackpot, because there is a difference man!!!!

2k **** us every year and we are injured!
open your eyes!!!!

And do you think i'm the only one to spend so many hours to play to this game in thinking to find a solution to play better? we are millions to spend our life to play this game so much time because we like this game but read the wishlist man!!!! you didn't think there is a problem!

look 17376 people read this thread in one day!!

"the inclusion of pippen would not add 5 millions in sales" no possible to read that it's die
laughing!!! you didn't understand anything or it's the contrary you understood everything so imagine the jackpot!!! i have no more idee about that!!!

Last edited by PennyHard; 08-16-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #423
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse512
Yes, Chuck was in NBA 2K for the Dreamcast. I think he may have also been in NBA 2K6 (XBox 360 version), but I'm not certain, on one of the Legend teams. Nice to see him back in the game and hopefully people can Hex edit Pippen on the Dream Team. Just gotta hope editing isn't made difficult and Pippen's cyberface is still on the disc.
Nah, Chuck wasn't in 2K6. That was Terry Cummings (fooled me at first).

Chuck hasn't been in a 2K game this gen.

- Michael Jordan
Old 08-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #424
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard
do you think 2k exists solely to make money or solely to **** everybody and win the jackpot, because there is a difference man!!!!

2k **** us every year and we are injured!
open your eyes!!!!

And do you think i'm the only one to spend so many hours to play to this game in thinking to find a solution to play better? we are millions to spend our life to play this game so much time because we like this game but read the wishlist man!!!! you didn't think there is a problem!

look 17376 people read this thread in one day!!

"the inclusion of pippen would not add 5 millions in sales" no possible to read that it's die
laughing!!! you didn't understand anything or it's the contrary you understood everything so imagine the jackpot!!! i have no more idee about that!!!
Saying that 2k ***** us each year is just over the line. They produce the best basketball games and it's up to you to spend your money on it if you think it's worth it. Your reasoning is just wrong. It's like complaining that call of duty is shot just cause they omitted one weapon you really wanted. How about looking at the overall picutr instead of whining about small things.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »