Home

NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #457
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

yesterday when i put this video in this thread 1 213 017 view.
since, 1 222 576 so about 10 000 person

there is a problem on OS because only 20000 person visited this thread and only 2000 since i have put the video!!

everybody know that pippen was on the great action of dream team, but everybody will buy nba 2k13 without pippen

OS
Old 08-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #458
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K13 Features 92 Dream Team (With Barkley, No Pippen) & 2012 Olympic Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard

yesterday when i put this video in this thread 1 213 017 view.
since, 1 222 576 so about 10 000 person

there is a problem on OS because only 20000 person visited this thread and only 2000 since i have put the video!!

everybody know that pippen was on the great action of dream team, but everybody will buy nba 2k13 without pippen

OS
I am not sure what you are suggesting with your view numbers. Looking at the view pattern graph while considering the logical view spike that has likely come from all the talk revolving the Dream Team this past month (its comparison to 2012, its revelation of making an appearance in 2K13) has created the recent buzz surrounding this video (and its thousands of views per day).

Yesterday, for instance, I was reading about Dream Team III (1996) and that inspired me to head to YouTube in search of highlights, only I came up empty looking for a Top Ten for DTIII and instead stumbled across the exact video you posted. It's a popular video and is one of the first results to a YouTube search for Dream Team.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #459
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNeedles
If Scottie was in the game and Laettner wasn't do you think people would notice?
I don't think that many people would, me and my friends that are in there 30's know that Laettner was on the Dream Team but we even tend to forget that he was there, he wouldn't be missed.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #460
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
this is the kind of post i really don't like!!!

Everybody believed that dream team will go out without Barkley, and finally we get dream team without Pippen it's more and more funniest this game!!!!

please people look this photo, it's just awful, jordan behind Drexler, generic shoes for every player, barkley with bad shoulder, no Pippen, bird with the same haircut, jersey with bad looking.

It's the worthiest new i have never heard!!

Please everybody boycott NBA 2k13!!

It has been my DREAM since 2005!!!
You have been dreaming of boycotting this game for seven years? What?

And what if I told you that I don't care that much about classic teams? They are nice to play around with but I mostly play association.

They did not pick laettener over pippen. It is not an issue of disc space. Scottie is not in the game, I would guess, because he substantially raised what he wanted to be in the game to where it did not make financial sense for 2k to pay it. I'm sure 2k wanted the whole team in but there is only so much they can do.

While it is not perfect, and never will be, 2k puts out a solid basketball game and along with The Show are at the top of our genre right now, especially compared to Madden and NCAA.

If you still want to "boycott" this game for trivial reasons, that is your choice, but first you should ask Live fans, college basketball videogame fans, or guys who like to play baseball on their 360 how that can end up.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #461
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I can see Isiah Thomas contacting 2K and asking them to add him to the Dream Team instead of Pippen.
("I'll do it for free!").

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #462
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
this is the kind of post i really don't like!!!

Everybody believed that dream team will go out without Barkley, and finally we get dream team without Pippen it's more and more funniest this game!!!!

please people look this photo, it's just awful, jordan behind Drexler, generic shoes for every player, barkley with bad shoulder, no Pippen, bird with the same haircut, jersey with bad looking.

It's the worthiest new i have never heard!!

Please everybody boycott NBA 2k13!!

It has been my DREAM since 2005!!!
Lol, complaining about a picture and shoes that you can most likely change with look a likes or their respective Brands, all of these guys probably wore either Nike, Converse, or Reebok so I'm sure its not hard to just replace the shoes. Also, don't judge a book by its cover, or in this case, don't judge a game by pictures. Barkley can be fixed, Pippen can still be added, Birds haircut doesn't matter, all before Oct. 2. Boycott huh? Dream since '05? Lol what a joke.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:57 AM   #463
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

OVR: 17

Pennyhard, seriously man... WTF are you talking about. Your posts make no damn sense, and you want us to boycott perhaps the best basketball game ever made?

Child Please...
Old 08-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #464
MVP

OVR: 15

I don't know how anyone could turn down easy money to be in a video game where they don't have to do anything. It's stupidity at it's finest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »