Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #793
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew
I havent gotten the commercial. I played all 10 games and avg 17ppg in 13mpg. The last 5 games I upped the playing minutes to 12 minutes which helped with my teammate grade and time on the court.

As far as the Bucks go, I have never like them, lol. Been a Lebron fan since he came into the league. The Bucks show some potential though with BJ, Ellis, Illy and Henson and the other young bigs. Tbh, I dont see BJ being here next year and possibly gone by the trade deadline. I think the Bucks need to hit rock bottom and get lucky in the draft with a great player before they really become a contender. Otherwise they are just going to continue to be a 8th seed playoff team or worse.
hmm yeah maybe i will have it coming up then.. ended up being rookie and conference player of the month... should be coming soon

yeha i have high hopes for them this year. we wont have to worry about bogut being injured every year now. I think the combo of Dalembert, Udoh, or Henson down low will be a good shot blocking group. And of course Jennings and Ellis will tear it up. Hopefully get anywhere from 5-8 seed, since that seems thats all Sen. Kohl cares about
Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #794
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew
I just created a Jordan Shoe for my player in my career and used primarily the primary team and secondary team color option on the shoes. Instead of the colors converting to my Nugget colors it stayed the blue and white that the shoe creator provides. Hopefully 2k fixes this but I just thought I'd let you guys know when you go to make a shoe. Dont use the primary and secondary color options.

Also, hope they fix the Arena Music Manager.. currently I cant change the playlist for anything.
Did you get an attribute bonus with your shoe?

Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #795
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
Did you get an attribute bonus with your shoe?
wondering about this as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #796
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Got a letter from Nike saying its almost time for me to make a shoe, so I followed that up with a 30/15 game and then my 1st triple double 22/11/11. So I hope I get to create my show soon.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #797
Banned

smh are my posts invisible? Goddamn.. Go through my posts, not one response ever smfh
Old 10-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #798
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_
wow.... they are invisible.. haha jk man, have no idea haven't made it that far
Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #799
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haven't seen a whole lot of discussion on GM Sit-downs so I wanted to start touching on one of the newer implementations to the MP/MC scenario and see if we can't make some sense of it and how it impacts the careers...

Real quick --- I'm a 6'5" Scoring PG. I was drafted #21 by the Celtics. I absolutely love playing for them. I was in Phoenix & Philly last year (2K12);neither team could make a shot. Must say, that is not the case is Boston. Anyway...In my pre-draft interview, the C's stated they would probably play meat the 2 considering Rondo & my abilities, which I'm fine with and makes sense (especially after last year when I went as a PG to the Suns and took Nash's job)..

We are half way through the season and I am getting stater’s mins but coming off the bench. Rondo, Bradley & I all get similar mins. What I would like to do is meet with the GM and have them trade Bradley while his OVR & value are still high. Too many times in previous years, I have taken a good player's job to watch him sit on the bench and rapidly lose their OVR. It happened in Philly last year with Dru Holliday. It makes no sense to leave young, valuable players on the bench to do nothing but lose value.

Has anyone done a sit-down where they have requested to have another player on the team traded? Did it work? Were there any negative repercussions?

Does complaining about your playing time help? Negative repercussions?

Do you get brownie points for saying you think the coach is doing a great job?

Any general GM Sit-down topics you have discussed? Any repercussions?

Thanks!

'Dare I say... en fuego?'
Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #800
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_
smh are my posts invisible? Goddamn.. Go through my posts, not one response ever smfh
Maybe no one has got to that point? I don't play the All-Star games so I have no idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »