Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #937
Pro

OVR: 11
Thumbs down Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I was just playing a great game and all of a sudden I get the message that I'm signed out on xbox live.

I've never ever had this message before, playing any game in 2 years time online. I never had problems with my connection. So what the **** is up? I'm positive it has to do something with 2K, bunch of idiots.

This game causes so much frustration, unbelievable...

Edit: Restarted my xbox and I'm logged in. I didn't even get my 300 VC nor did I get any SP, this is great 2K.

Thanks a lot

Last edited by JasonMartin; 10-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #938
Pro

Arrow Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I have to play the same game again against the Wizards even though my stats say "3 games completed".

Seriously? WhAT THE ****

Last edited by JasonMartin; 10-12-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:08 AM   #939
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Is anyone else having trust issues with teammates?

I'm on the Mavs and Dirk is afraid to shoot the ball unless he's REALLY wide open, playing in the post, and shot clock ending.

Any other time he'll pass the ball there have been many cases when he's open he'll pass me back the play after I repeatedly passed it back to him like we playing catch!

I'm a PG I'm trying to get assists I can score on my on time. Vince and Mayo though ain't afraid to shoot the J over anybody which is sometimes great and sometimes awful.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #940
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
I was just playing a great game and all of a sudden I get the message that I'm signed out on xbox live.

I've never ever had this message before, playing any game in 2 years time online. I never had problems with my connection. So what the **** is up? I'm positive it has to do something with 2K, bunch of idiots.

Edit: Restarted my xbox and I'm logged in. I didn't even get my 300 VC nor did I get any SP, this is great 2K.

Thanks a lot
You being signed out of XBL has nothing to do with 2k, you could have just paused the game and tried to sign back in.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #941
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJyanks24
Is anyone else having trust issues with teammates?

I'm on the Mavs and Dirk is afraid to shoot the ball unless he's REALLY wide open, playing in the post, and shot clock ending.

Any other time he'll pass the ball there have been many cases when he's open he'll pass me back the play after I repeatedly passed it back to him like we playing catch!

I'm a PG I'm trying to get assists I can score on my on time. Vince and Mayo though ain't afraid to shoot the J over anybody which is sometimes great and sometimes awful.

He will never shoot jumpers or 3pters at all, even though he can with his ratings. Only times he does is if the shot clock is about to go off. He does nothing but drive to the basket.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #942
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin

Thanks a lot
I enjoy the Irony of you calling the 2K folks idiots after what you just explained.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #943
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
Where Byron Mullens? IRL he's the backup center for Charlotte.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
Injured. Which is unfortunate because he can actually hit a shot.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #944
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipso
You being signed out of XBL has nothing to do with 2k, you could have just paused the game and tried to sign back in.
I did that, 100 times. I still find it funny, I never had any issues before being signed out and all of a sudden when I really need it to work/to be online it logs off.

I was thinking about exit + save game. Do you think this would have helped me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »