Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #961
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickYoungGoat
played every game? how much mins you play on scoop?
Yea every game 8 min qts.. 41 minutes in the rotation so I'm always on the floor.
MLB: New York Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #962
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Should I play for the Blazers or Hornets!? As a PG.

What do you guys think?
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #963
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerNation
Should I play for the Blazers or Hornets!? As a PG.

What do you guys think?

I'd go with Hornets.. Grow up with the team. OKC Part 2.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #964
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JofSuperman
I play with the Bulls, and same thing happens with Derrick Rose.

He will never shoot jumpers or 3pters at all, even though he can with his ratings. Only times he does is if the shot clock is about to go off. He does nothing but drive to the basket.
sounds like you made the fatal flaw of starting a my career with the default rosters. You should have waited until a legit roster comes out with PROPER player tendancies and edits. Now, since 2k will not allow us to edit sliders/rosters, your stuck with a non-shooting Rose who always drive to the basket no matter what..
Old 10-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #965
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350069188.389477.jpg

2K14 cover athlete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #966
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quickly getting sick of the grading system this year.. I mentioned it before and only got a replay that "an A grade is easy to get 20/5/5".. which I don't believe for a minute.. the punishment in grade is too drastic for negative stuff in comparison to scoring and creating points for others.. not that I can get more than a couple assists when my SG becomes a PG because they don't shoot now.

I play up on the guy I'm guarding and get picked and have to run around 3 players to try and contest a shot which never works, lose 1/2 a grade.. game switches the guy I'm guarding while my teammate's guy sets a pick and THAT guy gets an open shot.. another 1/2 grade lost PER time.. with the SG I've gotten ONE C grade, the rest C-, D+ and one D grade. I got a double/double with my PG in one game before I created the SG and still had a C- grade and got 0 skill points from the game, besides the bonus for a first double-double.

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Old 10-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #967
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Quickly getting sick of the grading system this year.. I mentioned it before and only got a replay that "an A grade is easy to get 20/5/5".. which I don't believe for a minute.. the punishment in grade is too drastic for negative stuff in comparison to scoring and creating points for others.. not that I can get more than a couple assists when my SG becomes a PG because they don't shoot now.

I play up on the guy I'm guarding and get picked and have to run around 3 players to try and contest a shot which never works, lose 1/2 a grade.. game switches the guy I'm guarding while my teammate's guy sets a pick and THAT guy gets an open shot.. another 1/2 grade lost PER time.. with the SG I've gotten ONE C grade, the rest C-, D+ and one D grade. I got a double/double with my PG in one game before I created the SG and still had a C- grade and got 0 skill points from the game, besides the bonus for a first double-double.

What difficulty do you play on? You should probably turn it down if you can't get a "B" rating on a consistent basis.

I played the Nuggets last night and Iggy dropped like 45 on me. They ooped it to him on more than half of his points and there really wasn't much I could do. That said I finished with 24pts, 12 ast, 5 boards, 2 stl, 3 TO's and still got an A- grade so I'm not sure what the deal is with your dude.

Set a bunch of picks and box out on every possession. They aren't major bonuses but still it adds up over the course of the game.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #968
Banned

OVR: 0

This needs to be a sticky.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »