Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #3625
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I wish 2K would change the tweets according to your position. It's like the fans expect me to get 8 assists as a Center with only a 31 pass rating, or a PG to get 7+ rebounds each game.

I just had a game against the Bucks with my C, which we won. I had 7 TOs(got 2 in 1st quarter, then got 3 consecutive TOs which led to Doc Rivers reducing my minutes). Most of my TOs came from the ball being ripped off my hands whenever I try to do something. Does upping my ball security solves this issue?

Last edited by InvizTJ; 12-14-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #3626
Rookie

Po0hd1n1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvizTJ
I wish 2K would change the tweets according to your position. It's like the fans expect me to get 8 assists as a Center with only a 31 pass rating, or a PG to get 7+ rebounds each game.
lmao i drop 60 points and they talk about how i only got 1 rebound

i feel like pulling a iverson and saying "we talking about rebounding?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI
Old 12-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #3627
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon5 Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

do you guys go for 99 stats or just 95??
(e.g 3-pt and dunk)

i think 95 is fine to save VC though but, what do you think?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #3628
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megs
do you guys go for 99 stats or just 95??
(e.g 3-pt and dunk)

i think 95 is fine to save VC though but, what do you think?
I max them out when i can
Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #3629
Pro

OVR: 9

Just had a heartbreaking g loss to the clippers 116 to 107 I play pg for the jazz. We were winning the whole game and then the 4th quarter starts and Jamal Crawford just destroys us and my guyis too damn tired to do anything it was ridiculous. Just wondering does anyone else have the promblem with their person getting super tired by the 4th my stamina is 99 I have the Gatorade 1st quarter sig and I don't press the turbo button until the 3rd quarter and wondering if anyone has a good idea for sf or sg I could ask for via trade because randy foye shoots and missses too much and Rana bell doesn't shoot enough and. We have four great big guys idc. Who gets traded long as we get an. High potential or all star caliber sg or sf
Old 12-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #3630
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

OVR: 2

I also am playing PG for the Jazz and it was difficult due to the weakness at SG and SF positions. However, starting season 2, Millsap left, D Favors moved into the starting PF job and we signed CP3 to a big multiyear contract (ha ha, take that LA Clippers!). This kicked me to the starting SG postion, but we are now winning, so can't complain too much.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #3631
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Just had a heartbreaking g loss to the clippers 116 to 107 I play pg for the jazz. We were winning the whole game and then the 4th quarter starts and Jamal Crawford just destroys us and my guyis too damn tired to do anything it was ridiculous. Just wondering does anyone else have the promblem with their person getting super tired by the 4th my stamina is 99 I have the Gatorade 1st quarter sig and I don't press the turbo button until the 3rd quarter and wondering if anyone has a good idea for sf or sg I could ask for via trade because randy foye shoots and missses too much and Rana bell doesn't shoot enough and. We have four great big guys idc. Who gets traded long as we get an. High potential or all star caliber sg or sf
Foye isn't bad depends on how you use him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #3632
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews
I also am playing PG for the Jazz and it was difficult due to the weakness at SG and SF positions. However, starting season 2, Millsap left, D Favors moved into the starting PF job and we signed CP3 to a big multiyear contract (ha ha, take that LA Clippers!). This kicked me to the starting SG postion, but we are now winning, so can't complain too much.
during season 1 who did you ask them to trade for and did they get them cus it is so hard not having at least a decent sg or sf and who did they trade away if it did work

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »