Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #361
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

What happened to seeing the CPU shot Quality?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #362
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
Dumb... Got robbe from about 800 vc because I couldn't connect to the servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #363
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
Oops meant to edit the last post, not quote.

I can't play this mode anymore since I cant connect to servers.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #364
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm trying my hardest to get drafted by the Cavs.

The speed of the player's are ridiculously slow. I'm not sure why they didn't put an average of the speed. My SF gets beat religiously because he is so slow.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #365
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5

Guarding Kobe on HOF Sim is hell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #366
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm not a big fan of the large amount of team points it takes when your opponent scores. Anything worst than having a successful boxout but the CPU center out rebounds you and then kicks it out to your man and you get docked for it?

Or one of my previous games I had to guard Wade. Dude just lights me up. Cool.. But then the game decides to put me up against LBJ (I'm like a 65 overall, 6'5" SG) and i'm losing points like crazy. I don't think you get enough credit for the intangibles. :\
Spoiler
Old 10-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 10

Are any of you guys who post in this thread having an issue with the PA announcer only calling you by your nicknames. I'm trying to figure out if this is a widespread bug so i can harass Ronnie's twitter feed. Anyway, the problem is that when you create your my player, if you choose a name that is in the 2k database, the PA announcer will only call you by your nickname everytime you score. For example, if your players name is Chris Jones. And you choose "Money" for his nickname, the PA announcer will call you "money" on every scoring play. So far, this only happens in regular season home games. At away games, the PA announcer just says your last name like in past 2k games. Seems the away PA announcer is not buggy. Keep in mind, I am talking about the PA announcer. Not the Play by Play commentary. Please post back your experience with this.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_truthman.com
Are any of you guys who post in this thread having an issue with the PA announcer only calling you by your nicknames. I'm trying to figure out if this is a widespread bug so i can harass Ronnie's twitter feed. Anyway, the problem is that when you create your my player, if you choose a name that is in the 2k database, the PA announcer will only call you by your nickname everytime you score. For example, if your players name is Chris Jones. And you choose "Money" for his nickname, the PA announcer will call you "money" on every scoring play. So far, this only happens in regular season home games. At away games, the PA announcer just says your last name like in past 2k games. Seems the away PA announcer is not buggy. Keep in mind, I am talking about the PA announcer. Not the Play by Play commentary. Please post back your experience with this.
Yeah its a known issue. Everyone has this problem, not sure what changed from last year but you will always get called by your nickname.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »