Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #4825
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

has anyone been asked what free agents to go for in the offseason by the gm?is there something u have to do? just finished my 4th season and every year the offseason just sims never get asked who to go for
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #4826
Chi
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau23
has anyone been asked what free agents to go for in the offseason by the gm?is there something u have to do? just finished my 4th season and every year the offseason just sims never get asked who to go for
I get asked for current Free Agents who are old, or under 70 rating...Nothing special lol.

I've been with my team the whole 3 years so maybe that's why? Or are you doing enough for them?
Old 01-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #4827
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi
I get asked for current Free Agents who are old, or under 70 rating...Nothing special lol.

I've been with my team the whole 3 years so maybe that's why? Or are you doing enough for them?

I just won mvp of finals, so i dont think its that. maybe i havnt been with the team long enough it was my first season with them.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #4828
Rookie

Quote:
I just won mvp of finals, so i dont think its that. maybe i havnt been with the team long enough it was my first season with them.

oh and sorry but what do you press after the playoffs?just play next game? because as soon as i do that offseason just sims
Old 01-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #4829
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
oh and sorry but what do you press after the playoffs?just play next game? because as soon as i do that offseason just sims
That's how its supposed to be sometimes the GM will ask after the season is over if they're willing to spend money
Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #4830
Rookie

OVR: 2

OK, geting Dunk to 90 isn't helping at all... I should find a better way to drive to the basket. Should I upgrade my quickness or my ball handling?
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #4831
MVP

OVR: 16

Made a 7'1 back to basket center declined the Hornets and Warriors went to the Suns ..time for some long hours on blacktop for the VC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #4832
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekman
OK, geting Dunk to 90 isn't helping at all... I should find a better way to drive to the basket. Should I upgrade my quickness or my ball handling?

Make sure you have a majority of your dunk packages slots filled, even if they're with the most basic of dunk packages or reused from ones you've already used. Then you won't have to worry about driving to the basket at a certain spot/angle to make a dunk animation kick in. Oh, and make sure you're using Sprint/Turbo and your guy isn't really tired.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »