Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #185
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

I must be one of the unluckiest guys to play this game..trying to get a A+ in the rookie game to try that little trick. For my assist pass it to someone under the basket and he misses or gets blocked. Pass to someone open he passes to someone else or dribbles and makes a shot which takes away from my assist..so frustrating..wondering how its working for you guys.

Guess what makes it even more frustrating is we shouldn't have to do these type of things to get VC to play with a certain player in black top or any other mode and to get accessories that should be free.

Last edited by Sinner; 10-09-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've tried most of these "Farming" tips/tricks already and i gotta say the Myplayer one is the best so far.Sure, it's a pain to get the A+ and have a good game overall but it's possible. I was wondering if there was a way to save and exit a game on like a quick match or a a offline association? 750 VC over and over sounds pretty nice. Not sure if anyone has done this yet but i haven't seen any posts about it....
Old 10-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I must be one of the unluckiest guys to play this game..trying to get a A+ in the rookie game to try that little trick. For my assist pass it to someone under the basket and he misses or gets blocked. Pass to someone open he passes to someone else or dribbles and makes a shot which takes away from my assist..so frustrating..wondering how its working for you guys.

Guess what makes it even more frustrating is we shouldn't have to do these type of things to get VC to play with a certain player in black top or any other mode and to get accessories that should be free.
i dont bother doing the showcase trick.. i do a impact game because it goes a lot quicker. And you can set it to 12 minute quarters. An A+ is going to be easier with a 12 minute game and since its an impact game it will double.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #188
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohitman
I've tried most of these "Farming" tips/tricks already and i gotta say the Myplayer one is the best so far.Sure, it's a pain to get the A+ and have a good game overall but it's possible. I was wondering if there was a way to save and exit a game on like a quick match or a a offline association? 750 VC over and over sounds pretty nice. Not sure if anyone has done this yet but i haven't seen any posts about it....
yeah this would be nice as well.. i think with association it happens too quick.. with my player having the post game interview it seems to be perfect because it doesnt save until after... try out assoc. mode and let me know if it works
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #189
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

I don't understand why we must even do these things just to enjoy the game. Since when did 2k become an RPG where we need to spend hours farming VC just to be able to have fun enjoying the benefits of it?

I've noticed that you earn about 600VC per quick game (offline) because I played 5 games with my bro yesterday and got 3000VC doing so. Why is it that MyPlayer and MyTeam games give you much less? Those are the modes that require VC the most yet offer you the least
Old 10-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #190
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
I don't understand why we must even do these things just to enjoy the game. Since when did 2k become an RPG where we need to spend hours farming VC just to be able to have fun enjoying the benefits of it?

I've noticed that you earn about 600VC per quick game (offline) because I played 5 games with my bro yesterday and got 3000VC doing so. Why is it that MyPlayer and MyTeam games give you much less? Those are the modes that require VC the most yet offer you the least
yeah this is why i dont feel as bad doing it, because like you i think it is really messed up how it is set up
Old 10-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #191
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I did this vc exploit to compete with all the people who bought vc. Plus, it's ridiculous that you get more vc doing an association game rather than your career. There's really no incentive to play a career besides for the fun. I think I'm going to make another career just to play but the one I got now is for Blacktop. This was a really bad setup by 2k.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #192
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
i dont bother doing the showcase trick.. i do a impact game because it goes a lot quicker. And you can set it to 12 minute quarters. An A+ is going to be easier with a 12 minute game and since its an impact game it will double.
ok ill finish out the showcase and just do a Key Game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »