Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Actually this contract gives you just 38 VC every 14 days.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 0

funny thing is u only get 500vc contract for the 1st pick, but i got 588 for the 2nd.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #331
Rookie

If you simulate a season in association mode you get 750 vc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #332
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Nope doesn't work. Also noob question how do you enter coach mode?
Old 10-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #333
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
I have Durant on My team and I earned every VC. Once "my player" had the star icon I was dominating so I don't use VC on him anymore. To further counter your argument My Team is the very best way to invest your VC because you don't lose any. I can sell Durant for the same 20,000 that I earned.
I have a hard time believing you maxed out your MyPlayer already and bought Durant all from "earned" VC. The game's been out for like 11 days. Either way, MyTeam isn't the best way to "invest" VC because star players cost VC just to play every game.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #334
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nsanity
If you simulate a season in association mode you get 750 vc
Hmmm around what time did the VC show up, because ive tried this multiple times and never got anything.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #335
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan Frank
I have a hard time believing you maxed out your MyPlayer already and bought Durant all from "earned" VC. The game's been out for like 11 days. Either way, MyTeam isn't the best way to "invest" VC because star players cost VC just to play every game.

I never said I maxed out My player. I took my player up to get the star icon which is 85. After that, I realized how broken myplayer is and how I was going to have to start over eventually anyways once a patch comes out so I decided to not waste anymore VC in my player.

With Myteam I'm never losing VC because I can sell the player back for the same amount. I farmed 100% for Durant. Its not that hard. Coaches mode, followed by a 3 minutes black top game, followed by having a key game in my player where I can earned 700-1000VC which is X2 so almost 2000VC.

Guess what buddy, I need 3000 more VC and I will be able to afford Mcgee. Farming works, right now I'm watching college football while coaches mode is running. Once the coach mode game finishes I will do a quick blacktop, rinse, repeat.

Myteam is the very best way to invest because I have 20,000VC forever because I own Durant and most likely he will go up once the season starts. In my player once you up any attributes, that is, no going back, VC is lost forever.

I would be very interested in your explanation on how Myteam is not the best investment because right now I'm laughing. With Durant in my line up I pay 100 but win 250, so I'm still making money for the games. You make it seem like I'm one of these guys who paid for VC and have a lineup full of superstars

My starting 5 is

Rivers
Kover
Durant
Evan
Lopez

Slowly but surely I'm building a superstar team without spending a penny.

Last edited by demfl; 10-13-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #336
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
I never said I maxed out My player. I took my player up to get the star icon which is 85. After that, I realized how broken myplayer is and how I was going to have to start over eventually anyways once a patch comes out so I decided to not waste anymore VC in my player.

With Myteam I'm never losing VC because I can sell the player back for the same amount. I farmed 100% for Durant. Its not that hard. Coaches mode, followed by a 3 minutes black top game, followed by having a key game in my player where I can earned 700-1000VC which is X2 so almost 2000VC.

Guess what buddy, I need 3000 more VC and I will be able to afford Mcgee. Farming works, right now I'm watching college football while coaches mode is runnning. Once that game finishes I will do a quick blacktop, rinse, repeat.

Myteam is the very best way to invest because I have 20,000VC forever because I own Durant and most likely he will go up once the season starts. In my player once you up any attributes, that is, no going back, VC is lost forever.

I would be very interested in your explanation on how Myteam is not the best investment because right now I'm laughing. With Durant in my line up I pay 100 but win 250, so I'm still making money for the games. You make it seem like I'm one of these guys who paid for VC and have a lineup full of superstars

My starting 5 is

Rivers
Kover
Durant
Evan
Lopez

Slowly but surely I'm building a superstar team without spending a penny.
This post made MyTeam sound like the stock market lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »