Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #513
Rookie

Khimera's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
So you don't even have to do the interviews to get the VC that you see added to your account, after the interviews are done(and you're in the mock draft screen)?

I tried that and it didn't work. The screen said it was saving the VC I just earned from the game, and the second the first interview happened, I quit the game, and when I loaded it back up ,I got nothing(not even from the game I just played)
I quit out as soon as the black screen came up with the team name that's interviewing you. I went to the home screen and loaded the game back up and I had the VC. It doesn't give you a notification, it just adds to your VC.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #514
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
Best way to earn VC is to invest VC. Don't spend it on the bugged my player mode or gold boosters. Get your my player up to like 80 but anything else is a waste because you will have to start over once the patch comes out.

I have Lebron, Durant and a host more of Stars on Myteam and once the my player patch comes out, I can have 40,000 to spend on sig skill, attributes, gear, etc.

I also have all the bronze rookies just in case they go up in value from like 850 to 10,000. I suspect 2k is probably not going to let me make 10,000 vc off a star bronze rookie so even if I can sell back for 850VC.

No..you won't have to make another mycareer
Old 10-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #515
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
No..you won't have to make another mycareer
Many will want to, some had their season sims after the allstar weekend. I'm just saying its best to wait. Even last year or the year before once you truly learn how to play the game after a few month most want to start a New player. No since of investing 40,000 into your player to have your season end after the allstar weekend, no championship,no nothing.

Lets not forget the skill point to VC fix from 2k is to start a new one. I'm sure some of those people bought 20 dollars worth of VC boosted their myplayer went offline not knowing they wont ever earn vc. I just wouldnt put my faith in 2k over this.

Last edited by demfl; 10-24-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #516
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
Many will want to, some had their season sims after the allstar weekend. I'm just saying its best to wait. Even last year or the year before once you truly learn how to play the game after a few month most want to start a New player. No since of investing 40,000 into your player to have your season end after the allstar weekend, no championship,no nothing.
This is only if you jumped on to the ASW ...and if you want to actually wait till late November which is a LONG time away.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #517
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

play the game of the day that comes up on 2ktoday...thats a guaranteed 600 vc right there
Old 10-25-2012, 05:01 AM   #518
Pro

OVR: 0

nba 2k mylife Facebook
Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #519
Rookie

Liam_93's Arena

OVR: 6

I've just been playing MyTeam games and Team Up earning like 250 or so after every game and jumping on blacktop after every game (Luol Deng vs. Muggsy Bouges). last night I earned about 3K in like an hour and a half to two hours also playing through the NBA Today GOTD if I was playing the game longer I reckon I could earn about 5-7K a day. Got MyPlayer up to a 73 with about only 9,000 VC and thats with a 80+ mid-range game, 81 pass and like 94 On ball D. I'm not that bothered about Sig Skills until I become a starter and accessories can wait right now I'm happy in the amount I'm earning daily and I'm usually only playing the game for like two hours max the moment. Quick tip if you didn't know already doing training camp unlocks 1,000 VC upon completion and it's pretty straightforward.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:42 AM   #520
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I just did 5 min quarters game and got nothing....
..He just said 12 minute quarters for a time bonus lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »