Home

NBA 2K13 Patch 1.02 Released, Details Included, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Patch 1.02 Released, Details Included, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2012, 12:47 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Patch 1.02 Released, Details Included, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Just finished my first game. Now that the playcall option works, you see that its actually kinda broken. I noticed too many times, playing as a wing player and grabbing a board and trying to get out and run. At times the computer insists on calling a play. If your playing SG, for example, the PG will run at you, bringing his man, trying to get the ball from you. That's annoying. Is there anyway to cancel a play? Because that would help a lot. I'm like, dude get stop calling for the ball, I got this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #402
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K13 Patch 1.02 Released, Details Included, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
Anyone else not earning vc after playing quick games. I just played 3 and did not get vc after any of them. This was not a problem before the patch
Yep, I played 2 games and no VC.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I need a second opinion. Does anyone else think that the on-the-ball defense is tighter a.k.a. less sliding? Granted, I only played one game, but I actually played defense for the ENTIRE game, and didn't get frustrated once.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Nope. Just played a game where my opponent just turbo through me when I was right in front of him to stop him from driving. Had to let him drive in the paint and bring my big man over to stop the layup. Defense still weak.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 AM   #404
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I have to relearn myCareers shot release, only yesterday I can hit 5-7 on ONLINE Blacktop, now 1-7, WTF? Same release since I started myCareer, helped me get 100+ points in a game, but its driving me mad, just like what I heard IKC said, the Patch needs to be patched, offline shooting, idk, feels the same, but online, needs to at least more easy on BLACKTOP, not the quick games, but Blacktop was meant to be the NBA JAM mode, not a Superstar-difficulty with Simulation sliders. I know I sound like a complainer about shooting, but I have to re learn the timing that I excelled in for about 3 months, which isn't good.
I'm actually lovin this. Who says blacktop has to equal And1 street tour hot sauce and bouncing the ball off of people's heads n stuff. There should be some realism (like pickup games are irl). can't tell you how many times I would contest a shot, just for it to drop like no one was there. Glad contesting a shot means at least something now with the patch.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #405
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Yep, I played 2 games and no VC.

me 3 ..i like the patch especially the improvements in reaching fouls...but they need to fix this no VC glitch now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #406
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboooo
I'm actually lovin this. Who says blacktop has to equal And1 street tour hot sauce and bouncing the ball off of people's heads n stuff. There should be some realism (like pickup games are irl). can't tell you how many times I would contest a shot, just for it to drop like no one was there. Glad contesting a shot means at least something now with the patch.
Actually contesting doesn't do much (maxed on-ball D, 85 d-awareness), if you still got a good mid + 3 point shot/rating, nothing happens if your contested on a shot, Im just sayin that magically wide open shots are not money, i can hit more contested shots then wide open shots...

Last edited by MarvinOida; 11-28-2012 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:48 AM   #407
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Up and under in the post is better now. Contact happens more often.

Last edited by Vni; 11-28-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #408
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Game is still cheesy online. Superstars still make defensive players drop to the ground without a charge call. I was getting charge calls with Anderson Varejao though. Good thing I plan to not spend so much time online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »