Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-2-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-2-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2013, 11:52 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-2-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
No. Just no.
Clueless....sorry but I have to seriously doubt the basketball IQ of anyone who says that Tristan Thompson is the 2nd best player from that draft.

Quote:
I'm sure I'm biased but I look at how he's been playing lately, and everyone else from that class...I'm not sure I would trade him for anyone else in that class. Seriously.

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard in terms of the NBA in a LONG time....and living in the Cleveland area I hear alot of dumb BS.

What are you some teenage or college "know-it-all"...? Gimme a break...I've forgotten more about basketball and the NBA then you know. I'll bet everything I have on that one.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #50
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

You're pathetic. One of those "Cleveland is cursed, we will never win anything blah blah blah".

Your bull**** pessimism is sickening. You're the douche who predicts his team to lose every game but then brags when they win.

Gtfo you infant.

Old 02-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #51
Rookie

I Ridge I's Arena

OVR: 1

Will Bynum needs an ooper signature skill. haha
PG: Stephen Curry, John Stockton
SG: Dominique Wilkins, Pete Maravich, Demar DeRozan
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: LeBron James, Chris Bosh
C: Kevin Garnett, DeAndre Jordan, Shawn Bradley
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #52
MVP

Harrison Barnes dunk needs to be increased. At 74, his teammate D.Lee has a 75.lol id put Barnes high 80s like 88
Old 02-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #53
Just started!

Terrible roster update once again. I'm done getting excited. The one glaring issue with this game is the roster updates and they just don't seem to care how many of us complain. I'm holding out hope for 2K14 but just don't care anymore this year.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
You're pathetic. One of those "Cleveland is cursed, we will never win anything blah blah blah".

Your bull**** pessimism is sickening. You're the douche who predicts his team to lose every game but then brags when they win.

Gtfo you infant.
Wrong again...not a surprise...it seems to be a running theme.

I don't believe in "curses", sorry.

Given the choice, I'll take pessimism over BLIND optimism any day.

And it's not "pessimism"...it's called REALISM. I see things for what they ARE, not just blindly cheer for something because that is what an organization tries to tell me. But that's because I've been on the other side of things...whereas you are just some teenage slacker who probably hasn't competed on a team since Little League.

Unlike you, I'm able to be a Cavs fan while also not just blindly following the nonsense and propaganda that I am fed. I think for MYSELF and form my own opinions.

One of those being that Tristan Thompson was the wrong pick at #4 that year...watching him play last season only reaffirmed that to me.

If you don't think the Cavs wouldn't swap TT in a heartbeat for Nikola Vucevic...or several other players from that draft.....you're more of a blind FANATIC then you will ever admit.

Grow up....and start thinking for yourself.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthecouch
Still no Mike James.

Vince Carter needs a slight bump on his 3pt rating (shooting over 40% in Jan. His defense also needs a huge boost (Ranked top 10 in Def rating as far as guarding his man) on ball def and def awr needs a boost.

B. James needs better def reb Off Rating (small sample size but out of 238 rb chances, he gets 19.7% of the team rebs with 71.4 team reb rating) per 100 pos he avgs like 8 rebs a game. He also has a nice left hand jump hook. he has a efg of .533 from shots in close. So his close rating needs a boost, his post D needs a boost. His vert ans stand dunk needs a boost.

S. Marion heeds a runner/floater!!! He has one of the most deadliest runners in the game. I'm not sure why 2K has him shooting with his left hand and it never drops. Please fix the Matrixs runner.

Brandon Wright, Could you please..finally give this man his athlectic ability. 2K has him as C- in that category. The man is the most athletic player on the team. Improve his standing dunk and vert ratings.

Da. Jones has not shot the 3 ball well this year, he deserves a decrease.

Darren Collinson update was good. Thanks,

Now my question is why take Kaman out with a concussion and 2 missed games, but leave Curry and D Howard in the game and they missed the same amount games if not more?
I agree with everything you said except the Darren Collinson part. His steals should be increase to at least a 70 or a little higher. He's averaging around 1.5 steals per game. Compared to everyone that has at least a 70 for steals, they're not even close to averaging that many steals.

They should also add more signature skills to some players that deserve it (O.J. Mayo and so on) and take away some signature skills to others (Jeremy Lin's floor general, Beaubois' signature skills, ect.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #56
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudMouthHoops
Wrong again...not a surprise...it seems to be a running theme.

I don't believe in "curses", sorry.

Given the choice, I'll take pessimism over BLIND optimism any day.

And it's not "pessimism"...it's called REALISM. I see things for what they ARE, not just blindly cheer for something because that is what an organization tries to tell me. But that's because I've been on the other side of things...whereas you are just some teenage slacker who probably hasn't competed on a team since Little League.

Unlike you, I'm able to be a Cavs fan while also not just blindly following the nonsense and propaganda that I am fed. I think for MYSELF and form my own opinions.

One of those being that Tristan Thompson was the wrong pick at #4 that year...watching him play last season only reaffirmed that to me.

If you don't think the Cavs wouldn't swap TT in a heartbeat for Nikola Vucevic...or several other players from that draft.....you're more of a blind FANATIC then you will ever admit.

Grow up....and start thinking for yourself.
If a players career was only determined by their rookie season, then there would not be many greats in the history of the NBA. Not everyone can come in and be Kyrie at 19 years old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »