Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-2-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-2-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #81
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-2-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2008nw
Their mediocre roster?!? they have 4 big men that could average a double double on any other team their gaurd play is TRASH.. and has been for years instead of trading away one of their big men for a True PG or a Prolific scoring SG they try to keep 4 Big men when they only need 3 if that!

I'm tired of small Market teams complaining about EVERYTHING because they make horrible basketball decisions
Could you explain which decisions you mean?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Name a team and I will go down the list
Old 04-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
I'm not sure if that's a serious question or if you're just trolling.

Aside from some ugly blowout games, Utah always scraps for wins and plays tough. I don't think many games against them would be "easy" for any team, unless you're Houston...
no i wasnt 'trolling'
Old 04-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
i would assume he meant lineup decisions by the front office
i think if they gave up a big for a good guard they could actually be a pretty decent team
Old 04-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #85
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Utah beat a HEALTHY Warriors team tonight.

I'm going to guess that you guys think Golden State is a "horrible" team as well?

You guys just mindlessly bash Utah and regard them as a trash team. LOL. Put New York in the West and they'd be lucky to get the 6th seed.

People forget that Utah isn't supposed to be this good. We were supposed to be rebuilding last year, but somehow we made the playoffs.

The way that I see it, is that so-called "horrible" teams are teams that constantly don't make the playoffs. So that includes teams like Sacramento, Charlotte, Toronto, etc.

If you don't know what the **** you're talking about, then don't talk about it.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #86
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

OVR: 0

Jazz are the 8th seed and would be the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference. For a team who is supposedly horrible they look to be playing playoffs.As tyklug said if the Knicks were in the Western Conference they would be a 5th seed team, people are thick and see only what they want to see.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:21 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
Utah beat a HEALTHY Warriors team tonight.

I'm going to guess that you guys think Golden State is a "horrible" team as well?

You guys just mindlessly bash Utah and regard them as a trash team. LOL. Put New York in the West and they'd be lucky to get the 6th seed.

People forget that Utah isn't supposed to be this good. We were supposed to be rebuilding last year, but somehow we made the playoffs.

The way that I see it, is that so-called "horrible" teams are teams that constantly don't make the playoffs. So that includes teams like Sacramento, Charlotte, Toronto, etc.

If you don't know what the **** you're talking about, then don't talk about it.
YES THEY ARE STILL TRASH... The last time they went to the finals was in 98 and the last time they went to the conference finals was 2006.. That's trash

And so what they beat the Warriors they are a mediocre team ... That's not much of an accomplishment...

The Jazz being in the playoffs is a waste of a playoff spot for a team who can NEVER get past the second round
Old 04-08-2013, 06:28 AM   #88
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2008nw
YES THEY ARE STILL TRASH... The last time they went to the finals was in 98 and the last time they went to the conference finals was 2006.. That's trash

And so what they beat the Warriors they are a mediocre team ... That's not much of an accomplishment...

The Jazz being in the playoffs is a waste of a playoff spot for a team who can NEVER get past the second round
How old are you? The only other question left is whether you're a Heat, Knicks or Lakers fan...I mean seriously, do you really watch basketball judging teams on this level of thinking?

I like your logic a lot. The 8th spot being wasted by team that never gets past the 2nd round? So you do realize that the 8th spot gets to play the 1st seed in the first round, which more often than not means playing against the best record team in the league right?
Also, what does the past (weren't in the finals since 98) have to do with the present and potential playoff chances of a team?

It's quite difficult to keep track of the stuff you say. If I point out Utah has a mediocre roster, you disagree. Yet, the're "thrash"...beating the Warriors is nothing since they are mediocre...honestly, I've got no idea whatsoever what you're even talking about.

Last edited by mango_prom; 04-08-2013 at 06:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »