Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Vince Carter with Celebrations (Instagram)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Vince Carter with Celebrations (Instagram) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 8
It's awful !! I'm the big fan of VC! He does not do this celebration in game!BTW the pregame movement of carter is always wrong ! He grab the net up and down, not hang on the rim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Video - Vince Carter with Celebrations (Instagram)

Since I've lost all hope for current gen and yearly (perhaps even bi-yearly) player updates, my only hope now is they updated them on next-gen.

It's always the little things that annoy me the most when it comes to NBA 2k. Player updates, or a lack thereof, is one of them.

Last edited by strobox88; 09-11-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #27
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
This worries me ...... I think im gonna get stuck with another ugly Jimmy Butler CF
Probably not since Beluba is a huge Bulls fan and was gushing on Twitter about how he was going to "hook up" Jimmy (during the playoffs) in the next installment. He'll either get an upgrade on current gen, which he sorely needs, or his next-gen cyberface will be spot-on. Hoping his PE's of the Crazy 8's are doable in 2K14.

SMH that 2K hasn't updated Vince with a beard going on three years now. I try not to gripe about graphics as much, but that's inexcusable especially when many are sticking with current-gen 2K14.

Spoiler

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-11-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 9

this just solidified my reason for not purchasing 2k14 on current gen, guy has had a beard for over 3yrs now and still not updated... crying out shame, so yep it looks like pc version until next gen comes out!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0
Why y'all hate so much? Yes, graphics are 2K13.5, end of a generation guys. But the gameplay videos so far showed a lot of work. I'm hyped.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:12 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 0

Yup looks like I'll be definitely holding out. Can't wait til October 1 so that we can start hearing about next gen.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #31
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Lol..If it isn't clear to you that 2k can indeed update players on current gen..yes I said current gen (Go see Manu, bellinelli, Cole, Shumpert as proof in 2k14) then maybe you should get your head checked. Stop making excuses for them. People should not be expected to go out and spend $400-$500 to get some up to date face scans..jeesh. People aren't expecting current gen to look like the E3 next gen reveal but they can put in some new faces for those that need them on this gen as they've shown that in my previous examples(What is it year 3 for vince without a beard?). This isn't going to make me not buy the game but let's not act like what people are complaining about is asking too much.
Id rather 2K to spend all their time on the gameplay on current gen to get it to near perfection and bring it to Next Gen than to worry about poorly done CF's. They got the Shumpert, Cole because those were the most obvious ones that were not done and should have been. They were even requested by the real players I think. 2K probably made those faces during last season and just didn't put it in the game for whatever reason.

I guess I really shouldn't be complaining since I play PC version and have CF's for 90% of the league, but it is pretty clear the art focus is on Next gen.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Last edited by Phreezy P; 09-12-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 12:52 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Ha, I was just about to edit my post and say something like that, but I thought it sounded ridiculous so I didn't. It honestly feels as though 2K is trying to undersell the current generation as much as possible so as to create a wider divide between current and next generation. I know that's not what's happening, but the updates, teasers and reveals have been so mundane to this point that I cannot help reaching for reasons why.

Release concrete and thorough information about NBA 2K14 on current generation?

I agree.

In previous iterations of NBA 2K, we've had Developer Insights, trailers for different aspects of the game, etc. So now, to only have 15-second Instagram videos and only a few words here and there about what they've changed, it only adds to the speculation that they have something more to discuss with next-gen that current gen may be lacking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »