Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 15
NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4)

Never mind yo
Old 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #34
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot - LeBron James (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Looks like they improved the skin shaders even more. It looks eerily real. Lebron's skin could afford to be a tiny bit darker and less reddish though, and he could look a little more cut.
I'm hoping beyond hope that they've finally addressed having multiple body types, not body scanning the most cut guy in the NBA (Corey Maggette at the time) and using him for everyone. I agree that LeBron should definitely be more defined.

This is the best image I could find for comparison to the screenshot (quick Google search):

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-14-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #35
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

That Spalding basketball detail tho!!! Looks amazing but my detailed eye cant let 2k get away with the white on the side of the jersey thats suppose to be yellow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I'm guessing this is from an older build. The jersey is off and the guys on the bench aren't wearing warmups from what I can make out. Other than that, **** looks great.
In regards to the jersey, just had a quick look at the recent trailer and it's off in there too (unless as said before, they're changing the jersey?).

If they aren't changing, as minor an issue it is, hope they fix it.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
That Spalding basketball detail tho!!! Looks amazing but my detailed eye cant let 2k get away with the white on the side of the jersey thats suppose to be yellow.
Yeah, man.

The only new uniforms are these ones.

Hopefully the white is replaced with gold.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW

PS4 screenshot
Finish on the ball looks good but the modelling/normal mapping looks a bit off. The panels should look more raised and their bevels should be pronounced around the black lines. It could also afford to look a bit more orange.

It looks like they modelled it off one of the replica rubber balls rather than the real leather game ball.

Of all the things Live gets wrong, this is one thing they get right year to year:

Old 10-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #39
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
I like how they blurred out the background so we can't tell if the crowd still has PS2 graphics
The focus was intentionally put on the player model, it doesn't reflect the quality of the crowd.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #40
MVP

LeBronistheKing's Arena

OVR: 6

Screenshot looks great! To this point the most impressed I've been with next gen was the LeBron next gen reveal trailer back in June. It truly blew me away. Moreso than the more recent tv commercial...so I'm hoping the finished product is more in line with the reveal trailer. As far as the screenshot...Glad they got the correct white sleeve for the home jerseys. Cannot really tell from the screenshot but I'm hoping they still have the "I promise" wrist bands as they are in the current gen 2K14. I noticed the stripe on the Heat jersey being incorrect during the next gen TV spot and since that was from a old build I'm going this screenshot is as well. I can't see such a large cosmetic oversite as messing up the cover boys team jersey making it in to the final game. Interseted to see and hear more. Especially intrigued to see 2Ks involvement with NiceKicks as well as the player models for the Classic teams on Next Gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »