Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #145
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
king, if you notice almost all the guys going mad in these forums asking for crew arent even here posting (they probably thinking of new crew names lol)

its those of us that want things that actualy pertain to gameplay/more sim
Most people asking for Crew are on Next gen, the one that should have all the newer features. If you asked any of us we'd all agree we'd thought the chances of Crew returning on Next gen would be lightyears ahead of it returning on last gen..it just makes sense.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #146
Rookie

Was there any Next Gen info? I thought LD2K tweeted that there would be Next Gen info. Maybe I am mistaking or it is later this week.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #147
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Most people asking for Crew are on Next gen, the one that should have all the newer features. If you asked any of us we'd all agree we'd thought the chances of Crew returning on Next gen would be lightyears ahead of it returning on last gen..it just makes sense.
it returned already in park, it just wasnt fully done like 2k11
Old 08-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #148
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Why on Earth would anybody be mad and complaining about not getting gameplay news today man? You know how this works. It's the first week of August, you aren't getting that **** right now, it's been this way for as long as I remember. Don't even bring up LD2K hyping up today's news because everybody was in the thread making jokes about how weak the announcement was going to be. You know what his job is and you know what you were likely going to get. I see dudes in here still talking about 2K not caring about their fans. I don't know about y'all, but they clearly care about me since they're taking steps to shut these Crew people up by giving them their damn mode back.

If this was the only news we getting this week, I'd be right there with you guys being annoyed, but there's more coming (for next gen specifically) this week and in the coming weeks. If you thought you were going to feast on the main course in the first week of August, then that's your problem.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #149
Rookie

So is anyone else disappointed that this is last gen info
Old 08-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #150
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Since the power-abusing mods are so adamant about doing their jobs correctly, why don't they move this thread to the Last Gen sub forum?

Last edited by Steve Nashhole; 08-05-2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:48 PM   #151
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man y'all dudes are a trip. Bitching about Crew for three years in every thread on the forum, finally get the mode back and dudes are bitching about it. I'm pretty sure a bunch of dudes were talking about still not having a next gen system and would finally be able to go buy one if Crew came back. You got it even better, you get your mode back without even having to buy a new system.

They also clearly say they'll be talking about the next gen news later this week but dudes are so pissed about this stream that don't even matter. Amazing. There is literally no announcement that they'll ever make for this game that people won't be pissed about. It's clearer than ever now that that's just a fact of life now.
To be fair, if my favorite NBA-related mode was removed from 2K (say, classic teams) and I learned they finally brought them back... but on XBox360 only, I'd probably still be pretty bummed out. It'd work for now (since I still have just a 360) but it seems the 360's time is running out, so I'd want my mode back on next gen too. And if I'm a guy who's already made the crossover to next gen (as I imagine many, many of these Crew fans have), that'd be even worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #152
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
LD loves posting pointless GIFs and nothing else, so here's mine:

My reaction when I'm literally expecting nothing from 2K and they still disappoint.

This is my reaction: uploadfromtaptalk1407286375535.jpg

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »