Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
They hinted at the mode being in next gen as well though and that they'd get into the details of it later. I'd at least wait until I heard those details before having aneurysm.
they're bringing it to next-gen, they're just trying to figure out how much VC to charge you to unlock the mode.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #170
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
they're bringing it to next-gen, they're just trying to figure out how much VC to charge you to unlock the mode.
That's the easy part
VC to change default logo
VC to improve jersey (add trimming, change collar, colors,etc.)
VC to improve court(add logo and change court color)
VC to pick default team, 20,000VC to use a team like 96 Bulls and then the current Sixers are free.
1500 VC to add a member to your crew

They probably worried about hackers and those who farm with MyGM.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:36 PM   #171
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

I already knew what the reception of the Crew mode would be here at OS before I started reading the comments.

Just let the Crew mode guys enjoy this, they didn't get to enjoy what the PS4/X1 users experienced last year and they felt ignored and left out.

With that said, I know what the readers want. We will have something for you guys later this week.

Until then, relax. The 2K hype train has just begun. They aren't going to reveal everything all at once, no company does. You guys should know better by now, haha.

Carry on.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #172
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
With that said, I know what the readers want. We will have something for you guys later this week.

steve has just confirmed 30 tc association and create a player will be in next gen 2k15....
Old 08-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #173
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Just let the Crew mode guys enjoy this, they didn't get to enjoy what the PS4/X1 users experienced last year and they felt ignored and left out.
Sorry but this doesn't make sense. I'd argue maybe 80% of the "Crew mode" guys have already made the switch to PS4/XB1; so how are they supposed to enjoy this?

And TBH the last-gen should be HAPPY they didn't experience the faulty and BROKEN Park mode. The 3 v 3 blacktop set up the last-gen consoles had worked better.

Actually now that I think about it, they had BETTER be cooking something up for NG that's similar to Crew because why the **** are they catering to the last-gen? The current-gen games should not be LACKING full fledged features. And for the record I don't care about Crew at all. I could care less about that mode. It's just the principle.

Last edited by Steve Nashhole; 08-05-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #174
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

I may be totally off base here but why is gaming like this. It seems like the only industry that seems to be so secretive about information until 1 month before release. To me it feels like being a grown man waiting for Christmas and for some reason that irritates me. I'm a grown man buying a product and truthfully It would be nice feeling like I'm a real customer instead of a toddler waiting to be spoon fed...And every now and then I get a little bit of sugar to keep me satisfied.

I admit I'm probably getting too deep in this thought but sports games specifically seem like they get so little coverage that NO news is ever available unless its from the dev directly but sports games seem to be the most stingy with the information. I apologize for the random mini-rant but this thought sort of overtook my original intended post. I can tell you so much more about games coming out 2-3 years from now but a sports game that comes out in a few weeks (Madden) and a month or 2 (2K) I come up empty.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #175
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
steve has just confirmed 30 tc association and create a player will be in next gen 2k15....
If not there will be hell to pay!

You've been warned, Steve! Association news next week or...

Spoiler

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #176
MVP

I'm going to assume Crew will be next-gen also, but I don't see how they pull off Crew, Park, MyTeam, MyPlayer, and Association. Every mode this year had major issues, I'm skeptical that any of these modes will be done satisfactorily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »