Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2016, 08:32 PM   #825
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
Don't forget about BTC for the 25 man lineup as well.

Sent from a Nexus V
Yes. Thanks for reminding me

IGN: CMart
MVP: RTTC Star Michael Jordan
QG Tier: Star++
Team: Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 09:53 PM   #826
Pro

waterloo24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

So... 'sup Mob?

CLICK BELOW FOR:

MY 2K15 GOOD TRANSACTION LIST
Old 03-30-2016, 10:14 PM   #827
Rookie

playa145's Arena

Been a lucky day today, pulled a wild card from the board then went 3/3 for wild cards on extras packs.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:21 AM   #828
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
You should be able to reach Magic with that lineup. You need to create 3 columns with your best players in there. Since you have 8 star pros, you want to have one column with 5 star pros in there and then another with the 3 remaining 3 star pros plus your next 2 highest cards. Finally you want to put your next 5 highest cards in a column.

In order to get credit for the win, you need to win all the doubles matchups and 2 of the singles. At minimum, that will give you a tie (which counts as a win).

I disagree, I'd move Lillard to PG, VC to SF and Faried to PF. You will have >50% that all 7 play vs a column of 5 where 1 for sure won't play. That strategy only works if you have the rest of the LU to guarantee double wins and he doesn't really. If you move the cards like I suggested the strategy would be to play lower cards first to draw out the CPU's best, if you have to sacrafice a double matchup so be it. For doubles play ST pros with L pros when they fall that way, don't waste it on 2 ST pros you have 16 cards L pro or better so they should fall where you can get 10 of them to win.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:23 AM   #829
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
The 25 player lineup is for the RTTC mode (which kicks off tomorrow at noon EST).

If the goal is to draft from the highest tier possible, you'd want to focus more on your 5 man lineup as the tier you draft from for that dictates what cards you can draft. For instance you can be in Star tier for QG and epic tier for RTTC and you would still be able to draft Star cards from the RTTC board.

The 25 player lineup is all about depth and it's harder (takes longer) to improve due to the fact that the strength of the lineup is based on 25 cards instead of 5

Thanks. Haven't played a RTTC yet. I'll have to check it out.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:30 AM   #830
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
I disagree, I'd move Lillard to PG, VC to SF and Faried to PF. You will have >50% that all 7 play vs a column of 5 where 1 for sure won't play. That strategy only works if you have the rest of the LU to guarantee double wins and he doesn't really. If you move the cards like I suggested the strategy would be to play lower cards first to draw out the CPU's best, if you have to sacrafice a double matchup so be it. For doubles play ST pros with L pros when they fall that way, don't waste it on 2 ST pros you have 16 cards L pro or better so they should fall where you can get 10 of them to win.
Seems like a risk/reward thing. By doing this, you have a greater chance they all play, but also a chance, a smaller one, that all three won't play, but the risk is still there.

Sent from a Nexus V
Old 03-31-2016, 12:32 AM   #831
Rookie

Do you guys buy cards from the Auction House? Or do you buy packs?

I don't get many good cards from picking after win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 07:00 AM   #832
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUshe
Do you guys buy cards from the Auction House? Or do you buy packs?

I don't get many good cards from picking after win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
The only pack I buy is the extras pack and that's because I'm trying to get Wild Cards

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »