Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-09-2016, 06:28 AM   #289
MVP

Dan13Marino's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souf sia 4 lia
Very impressive. I see you got LeBron. I'm 4 cards away from completing the master set myself. I had enough for Steph but chose to get Kawhi first since I was lacking at SF. I need one more for Steph, I'll play him at point and move Lillard over to SG.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
I am 3 cards away from LeBron and one card for Steph (still waiting on the elusive Sportsmanship award)
Old 03-09-2016, 06:30 AM   #290
MVP

Souf sia 4 lia's Arena

Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan13Marino
I am 3 cards away from LeBron and one card for Steph (still waiting on the elusive Sportsmanship award)
Got about 6 sportsmanship awards. I need most improved and coach for all of them and just most improved for Steph.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:33 AM   #291
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricFP
Doh I've been seeing all these screens and guessing that everybody's been playing it lol.
https://twitter.com/MyNBA2K

Links to an article and a couple of videos by users from "other myNBA communities" (aka websites and YouTube) are provided there. CD apparently invited a few non-employees to test drive, quality check, and promote the new mode to their HQ (not sure if users were local or not).

Brilliant move to help gain some PR points... knowing there is always the positive input and not-so-positive backlash with every move and change...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 06:37 AM   #292
MVP

Dan13Marino's Arena

Quote:
Got about 6 sportsmanship awards. I need most improved and coach for all of them and just most improved for Steph.

yeah, MIP was a tough one to get as well. I have a 4 Coach. Wish we could trade
Old 03-09-2016, 06:38 AM   #293
MVP

Dan13Marino's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMeagle
https://twitter.com/MyNBA2K

Links to an article and a couple of videos by users from "other myNBA communities" (aka websites and YouTube) are provided there. CD apparently invited a few non-employees to test drive, quality check, and promote the new mode to their HQ (not sure if users were local or not).

Brilliant move to help gain some PR points... knowing there is always the positive input and not-so-positive backlash with every move and change...
yeah, but you think they got hooked up with cards instead of money. I mean, you can see the guy said he doesn't play much. Had only an EPIC lineup. and CD gave him Leg cards.
Did you notice the 19 star contracts sitting there for him?
Old 03-09-2016, 06:41 AM   #294
Rookie

Anyone playing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2016, 06:45 AM   #295
MVP

VizzyXV's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Quote:

Got my Curry on the most recent event for it, dude is money from 3 as he should be

1 away from Kawhi and Jimmy, damn coach of the year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #296
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Quote:
yeah, but you think they got hooked up with cards instead of money. I mean, you can see the guy said he doesn't play much. Had only an EPIC lineup. and CD gave him Leg cards.
Did you notice the 19 star contracts sitting there for him?
It seemed to be a test account. YoungGaryOak seemed to mention a few times that he'll need to see how his Epic deck on real account will compete in new mode and make new videos accordingly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »