Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Slimm, I used your rosters all year long last year and they were the best. They are amazing. Do you think you could do the acessories (because DRose looks awful without his leg thing and many other players)?
Old 10-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #90
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Slimm, I used your rosters all year long last year and they were the best. They are amazing. Do you think you could do the acessories (because DRose looks awful without his leg thing and many other players)?
I'll look into who did them last year and see if they'll do them again. It will probably need to wait until the accessories are able to be edited through a program, also.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 3

Great work. Question: where are the rosters available for download? Is 2k releasing updates in game this year? I didn't get prompted for one yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #92
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

You won't get prompted for 2K's updates. The roster will be automatically downloaded to your Online Data, and you can use it by going to Reset Roster and then saving the roster. You can also download it from 2K Share.

slimm44's roster isn't available yet, AFAIK.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #93
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
You won't get prompted for 2K's updates. The roster will be automatically downloaded to your Online Data, and you can use it by going to Reset Roster and then saving the roster. You can also download it from 2K Share.

slimm44's roster isn't available yet, AFAIK.
Not quite yet. I am in the process of making sure all players' assigned players are correct, then I'll update the rest of the Coaching Profile Sliders, then I'll officially release the first rough copy. Probably in the next few days. I'll update the first post when it's ready and I'll also make an alert post.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I'll look into who did them last year and see if they'll do them again. It will probably need to wait until the accessories are able to be edited through a program, also.
Albys, Kova and Davoor did pretty good job (even though I think they had same acessories base roster) on them. They aren't that important because tendencies are far more important. Thanks slimm.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #95
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Leftos, do you by chance know if the offsets are different when looking at PC and 360 rosters? I ask as I am trying to follow some tutorials for finding the hidden jerseys by some on OS. In loading up my PC roster, the offset listed in the examples just has a bunch of 00 in the rows, where the tutorials do not. So I am confused.

Sorry to keep asking of you, no biggie if you are not sure. I'll keep looking around as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #96
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Yap, offsets are different in the PC and 360 rosters.

I can't give you the exact difference for everything, but I know these two differences:

Team Rosters: 360 entry for the same team is 69632 bytes after the PC offset for that team
Player Entry: 360 entry for the same player is 53248 bytes after the PC offset for that player

360 rosters tend to have some garbage bytes sections which change the difference in offset depending on what you're reading. For example, there's 16 kilobytes (16384 bytes) for garbage right in the middle of the player entry for Player ID 1364.

I don't know the offsets for the Jerseys table though, so I can't help you there, sorry.
Novato, CA, USA

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »