Home

NBA 2K16 PC Patch #3 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 PC Patch #3 Available, Details Included within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2015, 11:23 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 PC Patch #3 Available, Details Included

patch decent game kinda boring.to many features removed through out the years that has gone by to my player.its so boring that you cant really create a player you want anymore its all predetermined by 2k them selfs its so boring.stop hiring racists to do your story and focus on game play next year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 02:43 AM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
I am on console but shadymike sliders are the way to go. You would love them.
I tried his sliders. There is something off about them. I'm killing everyone on superstar, and I'm pretty good but not that good. I've tweaked them---I can't find a balance. If you go with his sliders, players like monta ellis settle for three's. If you go with minor adjustments based off of 2k sim sliders---the pace is ridiculous. I'm getting really, really frustrated. I can barely make it through a game without some degree of ease or some degree of insane difficulty ruining it.

I love the physics. I love the graphics. There's too much BS. I play myleague exclusively.

Sliders and tendencies adjustments are a pandora's box of frustration. The game is so close to being incredible. Players don't play like themselves. It kills it for me.
Old 11-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 19

aqll of a sudden starting yesterday, I am getting lots of perfromance issues. the video keeps freeezing. then the game freezes. this is post patch.
game was smooth on my rig pryor to this patch
Old 11-28-2015, 03:52 PM   #44
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Good patch, game runs now perfectly (video+audio) for me, thx 2K!
Old 11-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #45
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLeroy
I tried his sliders. There is something off about them. I'm killing everyone on superstar, and I'm pretty good but not that good. I've tweaked them---I can't find a balance. If you go with his sliders, players like monta ellis settle for three's. If you go with minor adjustments based off of 2k sim sliders---the pace is ridiculous. I'm getting really, really frustrated. I can barely make it through a game without some degree of ease or some degree of insane difficulty ruining it.

I love the physics. I love the graphics. There's too much BS. I play myleague exclusively.

Sliders and tendencies adjustments are a pandora's box of frustration. The game is so close to being incredible. Players don't play like themselves. It kills it for me.
Have you tried Sword sliders?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #46
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm having an issue with the CPU being able to handle the ball in traffic without losing the ball as often as I do, and with the CPU doing weird passes out of heavily contested shots.

Is there some slider settings that help with this? It does detract a little from my enjoyment of the game.
Old 11-29-2015, 05:18 PM   #47
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLeroy

Wow, took the words right out of my mouth. Tried playing default SS/Sim after the patch but the game feels like a frustrating, unfun track meet, and Shady's sliders don't feel quite right either...cpu shoots such a low fg%. I'm also a MyLeague exclusive player and I need to try something else the next time I launch the game.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:56 AM   #48
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Finally broke down and grabbed me an xbox one during the black friday sales and copped this game for it. As excited as i was for the modding capabilities of the PC version, i was never going to get full enjoyment with my low end system and this game is too purdy not to experience it in full.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »