Home

NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-02-2010, 02:54 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniff457
FIRST OFF I ENJOYED LIVE 10 BETTER THAN 2k10 and im a beast at both games IF THIS IS really users total control then that was some dam good stick skills I LIKE THE PACE OF THE GAME DEFFENATELY LOOKS BETTER THAN LIVE 10 I LIKE THE DRIBBLING SEEMED REALISTIC IM DEF BUYING ELITE 11 NO MORE NEED FOR CONVINSING IT IS OBVIOUS PEOPLE JUST LIKE 2k11 FOR THE SAKE OF THE NAME TRUST ME AFTER AMONTH PEOPLE ARE GONA BUY ELITE BECAUSE THEY ARE BORED OF THE SAME 2k11 GAMEPLAY (IN MY EYES IS LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE 2k10 ) NBA ELITE 11 IS TOTAL CONTROL RUNNING A PLAY FROM TIGHT DEFENSE AND HITTING 3PT FROM SCREEN WILL FEEL LIKE A TOTAL SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT TRUST ME
While I agree that this vid is "not that bad", its amazing that you preach about the total control thing based on a video. And using all caps will not earn you anybody's trust, "trust me".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 02:56 AM   #226
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
Just like i figured people will wait all day for it talk the most crap like they were waiting expecting real life 5 v5 footage.

Its not as bad as some make it seem. I liked it. Some people are too nit picky. THEY DONT BEND THEIR KNEES WHEN THEY JUMP. WTF. Who even notices that in any video game. Its like you are looking for things to talk s**t about. I cant believe people are even comparing the graphics of elite to old games like live 09. Go back and play that then look at the video then comment again.

Like havok said you are watching a video so you can look at everything and point out things. Yea there is no pausing and rewinding but you are no controlling anyone so you are not focusing on playing and can look at everything that is going on. If you are playing it you are mostly focused on the person with the ball so half the things yall are talking bout you wont see.

The fact that the game is smooth, fluid and you can do what ever you want with the ball is good enough for me. yea the player models and other lil things might be the same from live but elite is way better and looks different simply because the fact that everyone moves on their own free will so to speak. Nobody is getting stuck in animations and that was the only thing i didnt like about the live series. Once again the move so fluidly and smooth with out getting sucked into each other. Players move more robotic on 2k then elite. Movement on 2k is not as smooth and fluid at all. The only thing i give 2k over elite is better detailed graphics and game modes but i have to see how legendary mode turns out. But those things does not make a game better then another. To me gameplay is the biggest factor.

One thing the elite did not change and is disappointing to me is the crowd and arena atmosphere. When the knicks would score you would hear clapping and cheers but nobody in the stands where clapping. But thats one of those things you notice only when watching the game and not playing it. But having then stand and cheer like on 2k is noticeable. I wish elite would implicate that in the future because i know that probably priority #99 with everything else that elite will bring to the table. It can really get you into a game with the crowd going crazy when you are playing good and you are the home team. And maybe with teams like the 76ers have empty seats because in real life their arena is empty on a constant basis

not that i agree, because i dont AT ALL, but i respect somebody who will defend their game till the bitter end
Old 09-02-2010, 02:56 AM   #227
MVP

Basketball GURU's Arena

OVR: 15
this game looks good..dey finally made nba jam 5on5..wheres the flaming ball??
Old 09-02-2010, 02:56 AM   #228
Banned

OVR: 1
LMAO this game is goin to be straight "GARBAGE" i'll rather play the NBA Jams add-on then this bs, no wonder 2k dominates EA "Every" year...
Old 09-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #229
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt_711
Don't you mean old paint .

LOL

Side note: The guys defending it should just get the game and enjoy it. No need to defend every post. Buy it, play it and enjoy it.

Other people who won't be buying it have a right to say why though. For me, LIVE 08 was a complete waste of my $$...as was Live 09...

LIVE 10 was on track and it was genuinely exciting to hear the producers plans for LIVE 11.

Instead...we get a new team, tonnes of basketball stuff completely wrong still...and "new controls" (when the controls were already good ).

I know EA moved away from the LIVE 10 team based on bad sales....terrible actually....so i guess a new "strategy" is understandable / calling it "Elite" when it's simply LIVE 11 etc etc.

But i've got a right to say at this point "thanks, but no thanks" and not fork out $60 again this season.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #230
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Anybody who has defended elite has not made any excusses for they things everyone is pointing out that they think is wrong or is sayng anything like show ea some compassion. We are paying 60 dollars of are money also so we want the best game. Most of us will get the game because we like it. Not because we want to show support to ea. Like you said its not 20 dollars. So pleas try and find someone on here that will pay 60 dollars for a game that they think is broke just to support ea who has made millions and millions off of live, fifa, nhl, and even the other genre of games like need for speed and even 007 back in the ps2 days

Lol http://www.vgchartz.com/game.php?id=35378 But live 10 didn't even sell a million copies Dumbo
Old 09-02-2010, 02:57 AM   #231
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniff457
FIRST OFF I ENJOYED LIVE 10 BETTER THAN 2k10 and im a beast at both games IF THIS IS really users total control then that was some dam good stick skills I LIKE THE PACE OF THE GAME DEFFENATELY LOOKS BETTER THAN LIVE 10 I LIKE THE DRIBBLING SEEMED REALISTIC IM DEF BUYING ELITE 11 NO MORE NEED FOR CONVINSING IT IS OBVIOUS PEOPLE JUST LIKE 2k11 FOR THE SAKE OF THE NAME TRUST ME AFTER AMONTH PEOPLE ARE GONA BUY ELITE BECAUSE THEY ARE BORED OF THE SAME 2k11 GAMEPLAY (IN MY EYES IS LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE 2k10 ) NBA ELITE 11 IS TOTAL CONTROL RUNNING A PLAY FROM TIGHT DEFENSE AND HITTING 3PT FROM SCREEN WILL FEEL LIKE A TOTAL SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT TRUST ME
yes if anyone wants to talk about a game looking like its older versions 2k11 and 10 looks and plays the same. I can just look at the videos from elite and see how much different it plays from 10. Its not about hitting a button and letting it go on time anymore. Its gonna take skill to hit a shot now. Its gonna take skill to drive past a defender not. My little cousin cant just hop on the stick anymore and beat me by shooting 3s with mo williams anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 03:00 AM   #232
Banned

bullitt_711's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
yes if anyone wants to talk about a game looking like its older versions 2k11 and 10 looks and plays the same. I can just look at the videos from elite and see how much different it plays from 10. Its not about hitting a button and letting it go on time anymore. Its gonna take skill to hit a shot now. Its gonna take skill to drive past a defender not. My little cousin cant just hop on the stick anymore and beat me by shooting 3s with mo williams anymore
ha good post

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »