Home

NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #33
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

Really liked this vid wish they would slow down the dribbles a little bit, but please next year fix the player models I couldn't tell who was who at the time reminds me of live 06 for ps2 where they had big heads and skinny bodys smh.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 4

I guess I'm just not a fan of the right stick dribble. But the game seems to be going at warp speed. Also the defense seems to be at a disadvantage. It seems once you get the hang of the game it will easy to score. And lastly it seems like the player defending the post will have a tough time keeping contact with the offensive player.

I really don't see how individual styles of players and teams will come into play. Or if tendencies will mean anything.

This video did look better than the other 2, but it really wasn't impressive. Hopefully EA will build on what they have. But hey, I said the same thing last year.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #35
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Looking forward to direct feed videos next week.

I thought it looked like Paul & Ariza's fadeaways looked different. I'll have to rewatch though. I didn't like Paul's skating on D on the Davis drive, but I liked that Baron could bully him to the paint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
cannot get past one simple problem...the equation that has killed this title for years..As much as graze the rim=miss, all made shots must be perfect swishes

Hopefully it was because it was human v human, but I got a chuckle out of Griffin's "Which way did he go?" defense on Emeka's first post up
there was a lot of time's in the video where the ball hit the rim when it went in, the one that stood out to me was when the Hornets went ahead 8*5 on the Chris Paul fade away. Other than that the broadcast view definitely gives the game more justice, very excited for the game.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #37
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

These videos definitly looked better then the last two. I think that has to do with the way they are recorded because the elite 24 videos also looked better then the last 2

This also answered my question about atmosphere. Glad thats back cause the crowd seemed more intense

Last edited by fatleg3; 09-04-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #38
Rookie

While this still doesnt look as good as the other game, this looked WAY better than the first couple vids. It actually looked like a playable game. Must be the camera view.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #39
Rookie

the direct videos should be better in quality so u guys can see the graphics better hope they look better the screen shots they put out are real good hope that look makes it into the game
Old 09-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #40
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Would've liked to see Paul burn the others down the court for the layup @ the 2:00 mark. It would have answered my concerns about players changing speeds.

I definitely prefer the graphics over Live 10. The Live player models in general though could use more variety, its like a XXXL is a XL in this series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »