Home

Gameplay Designer Scott O’Gallagher Leaving EA Sports For 2K Sports?

This is a discussion on Gameplay Designer Scott O’Gallagher Leaving EA Sports For 2K Sports? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2014, 05:36 PM   #41
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Gameplay Designer Scott O’Gallagher Leaving EA Sports For 2K Sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Nothing wrong with that, but every game needs a balance between the two. You can play 2K arcade style, and simulation, it's built for both, and they have a ton of sliders. Live was mainly how they tuned the game for the users, so fans didn't really have a choice
spot on.... sliders/ability to edit the roster/CAP all need to be in live15. It creates a more personalized gaming experience
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #42
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

Sunday Conversation with Prime @OptimusP76 and @Virtual_FBaller speak on the departure of @ScottOGallagher from @EASPORTSNBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo5Yg-StALs
Old 06-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #43
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

That's just citing GoodGameBro.com. The original story.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #44
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

very disappointed! I do however understand that he has a family to take care of.

how do you 2k fans feel about og now?
Old 06-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
very disappointed! I do however understand that he has a family to take care of.

how do you 2k fans feel about og now?
The problem is why EA can not keep their staff!! (paid or ??)
besides, I think the competition is not only for the game but also for the HR!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 06:57 PM   #46

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cedric
Sunday Conversation with Prime @OptimusP76 and @Virtual_FBaller speak on the departure of @ScottOGallagher from @EASPORTSNBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo5Yg-StALs
3 minutes into the vid already have to call prime out on his usual BS. He says the Scott OG situation is similar to Wangs. Said he got it from his "sources' lol yea right. Issue number one, Wangs situation was he had a vision for the game he was building and EA wanted to start over. EA is not starting over with Live 15. Also he said OG wasnt for the community yet Prime popped into all of OGs streams attempting to buddy up like they were pals. Telling OG stop listening to the haters blah blah blah. Back to Primes "sources" Prime has already admitted he lied about playing Live 14 early. Said he did it to hype the fans up. So does anyone remember back before Elite 11 dropped and Prime said EA flew him out to come play the game early ? Prime told us Elite 11 was phenomenal(one of his favorite words). When the demo dropped and the backlash hit he came with a BS excuse it wasnt the same game he played. So im sure Prime lied about playing Elite 11 early. So yea I bet his sources are the same imaginary people that flew him out to play Elite 11 early. Notice in the vid he kept saying he didnt wanna get into explaining everything. You know why ? because he has nothing to explain.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:19 PM   #47
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
3 minutes into the vid already have to call prime out on his usual BS. He says the Scott OG situation is similar to Wangs. Said he got it from his "sources' lol yea right. Issue number one, Wangs situation was he had a vision for the game he was building and EA wanted to start over. EA is not starting over with Live 15. Also he said OG wasnt for the community yet Prime popped into all of OGs streams attempting to buddy up like they were pals. Telling OG stop listening to the haters blah blah blah. Back to Primes "sources" Prime has already admitted he lied about playing Live 14 early. Said he did it to hype the fans up. So does anyone remember back before Elite 11 dropped and Prime said EA flew him out to come play the game early ? Prime told us Elite 11 was phenomenal(one of his favorite words). When the demo dropped and the backlash hit he came with a BS excuse it wasnt the same game he played. So im sure Prime lied about playing Elite 11 early. So yea I bet his sources are the same imaginary people that flew him out to play Elite 11 early. Notice in the vid he kept saying he didnt wanna get into explaining everything. You know why ? because he has nothing to explain.

if that's the case i got sources that told me Live 15 is the bees needs! seriously phenomenal.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:57 PM   #48
Rookie

sega2k's Arena

OVR: 0

I think we can all agree that Live 15 will be a better game than 14. With the improved graphics and the promises of over 500+ gameplay tweaks. There is no way Live 15 can be worse than 14. It would be virtually impossible to take a step backward at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »