Home

NBA Live 15: Podcast Interview with Sean O' Brien

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15: Podcast Interview with Sean O' Brien within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 17
a lot of people don't realize EA still has other game to Push. Madden Fifa & NHL.... Live usually get sideline till September. I'm not really expecting any Footage tell September. 2k only has WWE & NBA 2K.... So they got more freedom to show off there game earlier.....Patient's Everyone...
Old 08-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #34
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 15: Podcast Interview with Sean O' Brien

He says the game play is the most fluid NBA Live game ever, so If that's the case, all the things that are missing in the game, won't matter to me (feature wise) because I usually play head to head mode, and I'll probably be spending most of my time with NHL 15 and the new TitanFall maps to worry about CAP mode. lol

About not having Live injuries in the game this year they have potential to make this feature really stand out in the future if they do it right, especially with that rag doll feature, player could fall to the ground and you can see the actual injuries happen in real time, similar to (I hate to say it) my boy Paul George and how the play stopped every thing. If they can incorporate it some how and can get that energy being sucked out of the building, it would be a crazy effect. O'Brien talked about the stories in games, things like what I described can play a big part in that, instead of just bringing him back and getting him on the floor.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #35
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboythecib
a lot of people don't realize EA still has other game to Push. Madden Fifa & NHL.... Live usually get sideline till September. I'm not really expecting any Footage tell September. 2k only has WWE & NBA 2K.... So they got more freedom to show off there game earlier.....Patient's Everyone...
Woah wait a minute did I just read that right?

They all have different devs that work on all those games

That was the lamest excuse I've ever heard

I don't buy nothing u just said

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown

Last edited by EAGLESFAN10; 08-13-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 08:37 PM   #36
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

No technology for sliders? Are we talking about Live 2015 current gen or lakers vs celtics 1990 sega genesis? I guess I can understand not having sliders but given the reason.....wow. $60.00 for what? I thought the price we pay was due to the technology, not for the lack of.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:54 PM   #37
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Some good info there. I personally like that the size up dribble from Live 10 is back.

But disappointing in others areas obviously. Kind of feels like it will be Live 14.5 but it is what it is.

I think I'll still grab it but probably only for exhibition games and unless impressions about game play are really good, not until it's discounted some.

Last edited by donkey33; 08-13-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #38
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish9-5
No technology for sliders? Are we talking about Live 2015 current gen or lakers vs celtics 1990 sega genesis? I guess I can understand not having sliders but given the reason.....wow. $60.00 for what? I thought the price we pay was due to the technology, not for the lack of.
They have sliders for charge/block/shooting foul frequency/reach in. lol
Old 08-13-2014, 10:36 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
With NBA 2K advancing as much as they have over the past few years, I don't ever see myself buying live again. It's too bad because Live '03-05 were my jam.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #40
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

With this news I'll be skipping this years version. I'll play the demo or free trial or whatever just to see the improvements but EA won't get my money. I will say I'm glad that they're not trying to blow smoke about the game and fool customers into buying a half baked product. At least they're honest about the game and their plans.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »