Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 02:09 AM   #33
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access

Just clicked on your Twitter in your signature . Wow those updated face scans look so much better. Hopefully EA keeps updating
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-28-2014, 02:15 AM   #34
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access

They've got a ton more coming man.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:22 AM   #35
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

The Melo is a nice improvement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 02:35 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anybody else notice the initial jump ball ALWAYS goes to the point guard.......Also other things they need to patch os no traveling calls......no rolling inbounds......can notrun the baseline during an inbound........and in dynasty can not hire and fire coaches
Old 10-28-2014, 04:06 AM   #37
Pro

Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Ac...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yep, it's up on ps4 as well.
Day one in-game patch live for NBA Live 15:

The patch is in-game, and not though the systems.
Tha right there is HUGE....in game patches....no waitng a month while Sony and MS approve it. That is a game changer right there. If they can utilise it properly and update [b]regularly all through the season[b] then we finaly have a true next gen feature. That is actually something that jumps way ahead of 'the other game' as their patches are notoriously slow and player art updates almost non existant.

Interesting times....that is huge.

Last edited by Walt Frazier; 10-28-2014 at 04:10 AM.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:12 AM   #38
Just started!

Just downloaded the demo on XB1 and I love it. Not shocked though, I figured I would. I bought Live 14 and 2k14 also last year. I think we all know 2k14 won that battle. Live 14 just had far to many negative issues with it but they showed promise with the updates throughout the season and such. I really felt like EA listened to what the customers were saying and delivered a solid product this time around. I think the update is amazing and love how we can get content like that right away without having to wait months for a patch. If they continue to update the game and tweak things for the better throughout the season I think they will be able to steal away some customers from 2k. I've been with Live since day one because it took me back to the memories of playing Live as a kid.

I did notice that they don't have LeBron's "Akron...Est 1984" on him. I hope that is something they add ASAP. I know it does not change the gameplay or anything like that (which I love the gameplay) but it does show that they still have some things they need to add to make the game even more authentic.

Great job EA and thanks for stepping up and not running like cowards...#RESPECT
Old 10-28-2014, 05:13 AM   #39
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Agreed Walt, good stuff...
Old 10-28-2014, 05:24 AM   #40
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Ac...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Tha right there is HUGE....in game patches....no waitng a month while Sony and MS approve it. That is a game changer right there. If they can utilise it properly and update [b]regularly all through the season[b] then we finaly have a true next gen feature. That is actually something that jumps way ahead of 'the other game' as their patches are notoriously slow and player art updates almost non existant.

Interesting times....that is huge.
Don't you worry brush! This game is going to get a lot of updates throughout the year, you just might not hear about it lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »