Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 05:27 AM   #41
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Ac...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
That is excellent....if they continue to update and support it like that, I will definitely buy a copy later on.
Get your copy now!!!!!!!!

The live team will update game on a consistent basis like last year
Old 10-28-2014, 05:39 AM   #42
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access

Can't wait to pick this up. The graphics are sick and like Steve said, the ESPN camera angle is superb. Now give us a CBB game and it's
Old 10-28-2014, 05:43 AM   #43
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update Available Now For Those With Time Remaining on EA Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Fan
Can't wait to pick this up. The graphics are sick and like Steve said, the ESPN camera angle is superb. Now give us a CBB game and it's
I want one too but I don't understand why ppl keep asking for a college game when they know what the situation is .
Old 10-28-2014, 08:29 AM   #44
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

I also noticed Dwight Howard has an updated hairstyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2014, 08:31 AM   #45
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Serious? Does he have his semi-feaux hawk?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 08:57 AM   #46
Rookie

That Kyrie tho! Best Kyrie out there hands down GOOD JOB EA!! 👏
Old 10-28-2014, 09:00 AM   #47
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Man, I really wanted this game to be good this year, and I'll still rent it before writing it off, but the gameplay videos I've seen so far just don't look good at all. The contact animations still look pretty bad, at least in comparison to their competitor, and also it seems like the passing looks completely robotic and unrealistic. In regards to the CPU AI, I watched one video where some guy was playing against the Bulls (CPU), and they literally just ran post ups with Noah and Gasol the entire game. If this wasn't bad enough, then I got to see the terrible hook shot animations, as well as the awkward looking fadeaways. I also thought the ball looked unnatural going in the basket on the inside shots, often times looking like some lucky tear drop you'd see on the top 10.

Again, I'll try the retail version with the patch before making a purchasing decision, but at this point I'd say "that other guy" is firmly in the driver's seat.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:32 AM   #48
Rookie

Guys this game plays much smoother after I download the digital copy and oct28 update totally different game from ea access version good job EA keep up the updates listen to the community
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »