Home

NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 10:09 PM   #33
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
I haven't been able to notice, I do know CPU AI is still the worse and still too many guaranteed buckets in the paint. I'll upload a few games but it seems exactly the same to me. Going on 2 months still no word on this "fix" that Schwall and the team is working on.

Exactly. And they are nowhere to be found.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:14 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Patch 1.06 and Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-10-15

I check this forum section every few weeks thinking ea will fix the shooting and AI.

I think what makes this frustrating, it seems like such a easy fix. Im no programmer/game dev but can only assume they are holding back for live 16.

Do you think any of the devs play this?
Old 03-12-2015, 03:06 AM   #35
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
I haven't been able to notice, I do know CPU AI is still the worse and still too many guaranteed buckets in the paint. I'll upload a few games but it seems exactly the same to me. Going on 2 months still no word on this "fix" that Schwall and the team is working on.
Yeah I just witnessed my first brain freeze from the cpu ai...

Im the rockets..allstar 6mins

Lol he just stood there..didnt backdown nor pass/shoot out of it lol -facepalm-

Upload Studio 13.mp4": http://1drv.ms/1xfif2K

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

Last edited by swac07; 03-12-2015 at 03:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #36
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Swac07 Bro I'm surprised u just now witnessing that. I've played less than 10 times offline and it happens every game for me. If you want to trigger it prevent the CPU from passing it to the post by fronting. They should try to pass it around the perimeter, if its late in the shot clock they will just sit there lol.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:30 AM   #37
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

things i picked up after playing 3 games.

- Shots are falling at a better rate now the guarded/contested thing seems to be improved for GOOD shooters

- while layups are still falling like wildfire, defending them now causes a weird animation that causes them to miss sometimes. so that seems like its been improved slightly

- for those who play LUT. it seems liek they finally fixed the auction market glitch where it would say everything you posted would still be in the sell pile instead of on the market. for the first time in a month, i posted all my stuff on the market with no problem
Old 03-12-2015, 08:40 AM   #38
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

So is "did they update the game with the last roster update" going to be a community mini game every year?
Old 03-12-2015, 09:12 AM   #39
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm an online player and I cant play this game online.

- layups/shots in the paint are unstoppable no matter the player/size.

- you can now sub in injured players to the starting line up. I HATE THIS (sorry DRose and Kobe fans) but I want accurate rosters during the season.

- shooting....everyone know about shooting. No rhythm, no nothing its just random.

- defense (more specifically defensive rebounding) is not good. Rebound is just random, way too many offensive rebounds.

- animations, not enough (not anywhere close to enough), lots of wonky ones too.

- roster updates are just not good/frequent enough (the other game really stepped up this in that department, cant hate on that).

- Also in Live 15 I feel like I cant "get a stop". In the other game (which also has its flaws), i feel if I pull my shorts up and lock in I can "get a stop", rebound the basketball and go the other way with my offense. In Live 15 I feel helpless.

So yeah.....thats that I guess.

With Live 15, graphics/stadiums (minus jerseys) are incredible but I need more to actually play this gem on the regular instead of this niche game I play when the 2k servers are down (sorry but its the truth).

I will always love the series (I own every live game), I still support it because I believe in competition but it's not even close right now.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:05 AM   #40
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Yeah I just witnessed my first brain freeze from the cpu ai...

Im the rockets..allstar 6mins

Lol he just stood there..didnt backdown nor pass/shoot out of it lol -facepalm-

Upload Studio 13.mp4": http://1drv.ms/1xfif2K

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk
Did you turn off the 5-second back to basket penalty? It should have been called there before the shot clock expired.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »