Home

NBA Live 16 Features Over 8,000 New Animations

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Features Over 8,000 New Animations within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:34 AM   #49
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 16 Features Over 8,000 New Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I think these forums get a little too uptight with comparisons. I mean, I get that some people will take it too far and turn it into a 2k vs. EA war. But cmon, we have to use phrases like "the competitor's game" because things are so touchy here -- then people still make an issue of it
At any time when you visit the Operation Sports forums, 2K readers outnumber every other forum. They outnumber Madden, and outnumber LIVE readers/fans 10-1 on any given day easily. For every one live guy you have comparing the two, you'll have on average ten 2k guys making the opposite comparison across the forums. That is the reason the backlash for comparing the two games is so swift, its just numbers tied to 2K's success and LIVE's bad history. Hopefully Live 16 will bring a slight swing in forum numbers and sales towards LIVE 16, erasing more of the disparity of successes between the two games, and offering two great games of digital basketball.

Personally I am rooting for LIVE and EA, as this is where it all started for me. From Dr. J vs. Larry Bird on PC (EA), to NBA Showdown (EASPORTS on SNES) to LIVE 95 and Coach K, to the current NBA LIVE 14-16 releases. The progress and attempted resurgence of the franchise has been exciting to watch, and I want to believe we won't be holding our collective ankles after this year's release.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Old 07-14-2015, 07:30 PM   #50
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 16 Features Over 8,000 New Animations

Just hope none of these animations translate to me losing control of my player