Home

NCAA BBall 10 - Successfully Modded!

This is a discussion on NCAA BBall 10 - Successfully Modded! within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2022, 07:54 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA BBall 10 - Successfully Modded!

Plz someone port it over to Xbox like the NCAA 14 revamped guys are doing. I would love to have this on my Xbox version
Old 03-17-2022, 01:39 AM   #58
Rookie

Can anyone tell me how to access the downloads for the March Madness Legacy Mod? I go to the website and it says I need a password and every Discord link (including the one on the website) comes up as an "invalid invite".

Don't understand why the mod team just can't put this mod out there publicly like the College Football Revamped mod is.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:51 PM   #59
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodore22345
Can anyone tell me how to access the downloads for the March Madness Legacy Mod? I go to the website and it says I need a password and every Discord link (including the one on the website) comes up as an "invalid invite".

Don't understand why the mod team just can't put this mod out there publicly like the College Football Revamped mod is.

its not a private mod the website expired that why its locked, it will be back up and public again when they they release there V2 later tomorrow.
Old 03-17-2022, 10:40 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas676
its not a private mod the website expired that why its locked, it will be back up and public again when they they release there V2 later tomorrow.
Thanks for the info. I've been really wanting to try this mod out and have been getting frustrated that I can't seem to access it anywhere.
Old 03-19-2022, 02:20 AM   #61
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Here is the new Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/marchmadnesslegacy

Not sure why they don’t do a better job promoting their Discord. I didn’t see it on their site's mobile version, they only have 3 tweets on their Twitter feed (none of them directly linking to the Discord), and the links under January YouTube videos have expired.

This is an amazing project & these guys deserve tons of support and recognition. Gotta market themselves better, even if it’s not a for-profit project.

Edit: The desktop version of their site clearly shows the Discord link. So the difficulty of finding the link only applies to mobile users.

Xbox: JThind

Last edited by ThePhillyPhanatic; 03-19-2022 at 05:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2022, 06:53 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhillyPhanatic
Here is the new Discord link:
Not sure why they don’t do a better job promoting their Discord. I didn’t see it on their site's mobile version, they only have 3 tweets on their Twitter feed (none of them directly linking to the Discord), and the links under January YouTube videos have expired.

This is an amazing project & these guys deserve tons of support and recognition. Gotta market themselves better, even if it’s not a for-profit project.

Edit: The desktop version of their site clearly shows the Discord link. So the difficulty of finding the link only applies to mobile users.
Thanks for informing me about the Discord issue on mobile - I've added it to the site.
Old 03-19-2022, 11:33 PM   #63
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentnlane
Thanks for informing me about the Discord issue on mobile - I've added it to the site.
For sure! And hopefully I didn't come across as too critical. I just really want yall to have a huge community because I'm beyond grateful of all the work you guys are doing.

Can't wait for the day that updated courts become possible for the PS3! Thanks a ton guys.

Xbox: JThind
Old 03-22-2022, 04:43 PM   #64
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhillyPhanatic
For sure! And hopefully I didn't come across as too critical. I just really want yall to have a huge community because I'm beyond grateful of all the work you guys are doing.

Can't wait for the day that updated courts become possible for the PS3! Thanks a ton guys.
For all users not in the discord, last night a team member discovered how to get updated courts. So now releases are back on the PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »