Home

buckeye02 & Gatorbait's Corections for V 2.0

This is a discussion on buckeye02 & Gatorbait's Corections for V 2.0 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: buckeye02 & Gatorbait's Corections for V 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
^^I think Jelani Jenkins and the weakside LBs should be ROLBs in the game. That's generally the spot that EA makes the weakside guys.

The ROLB is also in during Nickel situations by default so it'd make sense to have Jelani on the field at all times.
Good point. I was assuming LOLB and LE were the weakside spots. If not, then swap them to ROLB and RE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #402
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

For Rutgers, some big changes are as follows:

18 Jeremy Deering is starting RB
38 Joe Martinek is starting FB
29 Jordan Thomas is now at CB (not sure on depth chart)

There are some other changes (such as TE and DL/LB)

Here is a link to the Spring depth chart:

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/rut...1-depth-chart/

Spring Roster:

http://www.scarletknights.com/footba...ter/roster.asp
Old 07-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuSpartan11
Boisture AND COOK are off the team... my uncle works in Athletic Dept, i don't know where this person gets his info, but come start of the season you'll see who's CORRECT (so please don't insult my changes)
No, he is not off the team. You are wrong.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #404
Rookie

Stele's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I know, he's supposed to be good, but almost every site has Driskel rated ahead of him and the next closest QBs are Driskel at 75 then Wittek and Bridgewater at 73.
Even Bridgewater's ratings are a little weird. He's listed as a scrambler in-game, yet his carry rating is like 53, lower than Louisille's maybe-starter, Stein, which is like 59.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #405
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble32

San Diego State:
HC-Rocky Long New Mexico
OC-Andy Lugwig
DC-Kevin McGarry*
*Rocky Long was the previous DC and was promoted to HC with the departure of Hoke to Michigan. At this time he has yet to name a DC so I just picked one. I chose McGarry because he is the only hold over on the defensive side from Hokes tenure that didn't go with Hoke to Michigan.

As I mentioned, some teams were unnamed and some were just minor spelling errors/typos. I mainly focused on the HC's so there may still be some typos on coordinators.
put DC as Osia Lewis

also SDSU Changes

Minor Position Changes
LT Gault --> RG
LG Matamua ---> LT
C Rivera ---> LG (Starting)
RG Miller --> C
RT Roman--->RG
DT Trujilio ---> RE
MLB Tenhaef --->LOLB and White

Player Changes
LG Grassilli isn't on the 3 deep depth chart, I'd turn him into RT Garrett Corbett (rFR, 6-5, 270 #67)
RT Farr isn't on the 3 deep depth chart, I'd turn him into C Zach Dilley (rFR, 6-5, 280 #64)
LE Moses isn't on the 4 deep depth chart, turn him into RE Everett Beed (rFR, 6-3, 225 #92, Dreads)
RE Jackson isn't on the team anymore, turn him into RE Cody Galea (rFR 6-3, 240 #98)
DT Spencer has been ruled academically ineligible this season, he's a SR so he's done. Turn him into DT Kenneth Galea'i (rFR 6-1 280 #96)
MLB Gordert ---> MLB Jake Fely (starter on post spring depth chart) SO, 5'10 205 #56
LOLB Shumate is not on 4 deep depth chart, turn him into #43 Ross Williams, 6-3, 210, Jr
WR Lamar has a duplicate number so change him into FS #5 Dey Juan Hemmings, 5-11, 205, Sr.

TE Alston Umuolo should be included, Change CB Derrick Mack into him (Both are #7)

Class Changes
FS Siluano should be a SO
RG Gauld should be a rJR
LE Thomas should be a SO
RE Gibbs should be a SR

Last edited by franch1se; 07-21-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #406
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuBrian
I downloaded the Buckeye02 roster last night and the roster for Washington State is EXACTLY the same as the gamingtailgate roster.

As many of you are aware, the gamingtailgate roster contains no player adds, removals or edits - only inputs names for the players on the base EA roster that came with the game.

This shows that you completely neglected the school, just copied the work that gamingtailgate did and hoped nobody noticed. Piss-poor.

I'll just have to wait for luvtotha9s roster to come out, his are much more. accurate and he doesn't claim other peoples work as his own.

Yeah, same issue with Georgia Tech with the exception of one added player. What is frustrating is that the changes that needed to be made were explicitly in that initial thread. But they were all ignored. What the hell took so long? These are both BCS teams; it's not like we're talking Directional State here...
Old 07-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #407
Rookie

Wow, I don't envy buckeye02 having to edit all these rosters. Thanks. The game is extremely slow to load anything (with PS3 at least), and after downloading "version 1" last night, I thought I'd do research and edit from there since a lot of my team the Washington Huskies were off from their current roster and it's for personal use anyway at this point. I still didn't get a chance to finish after some long hours last night.

I'm very close to having a perfect modern Huskies team, complete with correct numbers (duplicate numbers if from import), towns, year of eligibility, skin, facemasks/accessories to use for dynasty. I'm not sure yet how much I'll edit of other teams, but if you're a Dawgs fan who wants dynasty, it should be available later tonight at PSN monoinvcf.

Last edited by crystalship; 07-21-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #408
Rookie

goosedawg68's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know if these have been corrected for Miss. State: OC Chris Wilson should be black. QB Dylan Favre should be rated a little higher and be 3rd string. MLB Brandon Maye should be #9. Thanks for all your hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »