Home

buckeye02 & Gatorbait's Corections for V 2.0

This is a discussion on buckeye02 & Gatorbait's Corections for V 2.0 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #409
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: buckeye02 & Gatorbait's Corections for V 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleOn84

Yeah, same issue with Georgia Tech with the exception of one added player. What is frustrating is that the changes that needed to be made were explicitly in that initial thread. But they were all ignored. What the hell took so long? These are both BCS teams; it's not like we're talking Directional State here...
This version was about naming players, that's all.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #410
Rookie

Christhedawg's Arena

OVR: 2

i love how some of yall are complaining bout your team didnt get some the players added. well how bout you stay up to god knows when for 7 or so days straight doing 120 teams. just shut up and tell them what you want added and dont b**** about it.
NCAA Basketball: Auburn Tigers
MLB: Atlanta Braves 10,000 Franchise wins!!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #411
Rookie

wooten409's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
This version was about naming players, that's all.
I guess this is where I'm getting confused...
You mean to tell me everybody was being impatient and antsy over a "named roster".
I mean, I wasn't one of the ones asking "can i get an ETA" etc etc, but I find it hard to believe that people were getting up in arms over a roster, that was for naming purposes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have a couple of additional UNC corrections:

DE Quinton Coples and DE Donte Paige-Moss have long dreads on my roster, but they do not have them in real life.

Coples:

Paige-Moss:

Tre Boston, Jonathan Cooper, Reggie Wilkins, and Keeon Virgile are missing dreads.

Boston:

Cooper:

Virgile:

Wilkins:

AJ Blue is listed as a Pocket Passer, but is really a scrambler. He has been used as a Wildcat QB thus far because of his speed/elusiveness, although he is officially listed as QB since he has such a strong arm.

QB Marquise Williams' name is misspelled (missing R in first name).

Tried posting links to Tarheelblue's Player Bio for last two, but OS wouldn't let me due to insufficient posts.

Thanks for all your hard work guys. A lot of us really do appreciate it.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #413
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten409
I guess this is where I'm getting confused...
You mean to tell me everybody was being impatient and antsy over a "named roster".
I mean, I wasn't one of the ones asking "can i get an ETA" etc etc, but I find it hard to believe that people were getting up in arms over a roster, that was for naming purposes.
Gamingtailgate came out with a purenamed roster like 3 days after the game was released. That's not what people were expecting from this roster.

We were expecting updates on players, equipment, etc. and that's not what was delivered.

Now I know they are doing this on their own time and it's difficult and all, but to flat out copy another persons work with your name on it is WEAK
Old 07-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #414
Rookie

Apparently some of you haven't kept up with it as well as you should have. The posted they accidentally replaced a new roster file with an older roster file and 18 hours of work went down the drain (If i remember correctly).
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #415
Rookie

I wouldn't be disappointed if they wuda just said players were gonna be named and there would be mistakes, but these were supposed to be really accurate, and there just not. Big disappointment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #416
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christhedawg
i love how some of yall are complaining bout your team didnt get some the players added. well how bout you stay up to god knows when for 7 or so days straight doing 120 teams. just shut up and tell them what you want added and dont b**** about it.
Already did once and it was ignored. But go on and kiss some more butt. I'm just wondering how this took so much longer than gamingtailgate's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »