Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #449
Rookie

Higgins18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

PENN STATE CORRECTIONS:

The 3rd Corner should be jesse della valle, not Wallace. Wallce wasn't mentioned in the spring depth chart.

The back up free safety should be Tim Buckley (6-0, 202, RS Freshman) HE is also white. Not Keiser

RB Zach Zwinak runs a 4.64 so he should be a little faster than a 79 speed

RB Akeel Lynch ran a 4.4 40-time so he should be faster than a 90 speed

Matt McGloin should be atleast 1 overall better than jones considering he has already been named the starter for the season.

Steven Bench the QB ran a 4.68 so he should be faster than a 64 speed. He is also 6'3 206 pounds

Ben Kline ROLB is listed as the back up not van fleet

Other than those things everything looks great to me
Old 07-19-2012, 11:33 PM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizezed
You think too highly of our young defense. Did you see what WVU (And just about every other team we played) did to us?
Yes I saw and Kevin Steele is gone thankfully.

I think our OL and DL will sadly be our downfall but who knows. We cant be any worse on Defense.

Kevin Steele cost us several games.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #451
Rookie

Quote:
You think too highly of our young defense. Did you see what WVU (And just about every other team we played) did to us?

Well but wouldnt you rather have Robert Smith on the game instead of Spencer Benton? Pinion will be the starting Punter before all is said and done. Benton was a big down grade when he tried to fill in for Zimmerman.

I think Robert Smith played considerable snaps.

Its tough when we are dealing with a 70 man roster instead of 85.

The choices become Kevin Dodd or Oliver Jones?

Patrick Destefano was rated that by ESPN but not by the other sites if I recall correctly. If anything he had a poor senior season and we are lucky he remained that highly rated by ESPN. (good for recruiting rankings )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #452
Rookie

Quote:
Isaiah Battle is a true Freshman who hasn't played much football. Didn't he go to prep school last year? They think he will be a very good one. But for someone who hasn't played much and is a True Freshman he certainly shouldn't be rated higher than Patrick DeStefano. They should probably be rated the same to make things fair.

I'm basing the positions off the most updaed post Spring Depth Chart I could find.

They have NG Grady Jarrett or T Barnes

THey have DT D William or Josh Watson

Those guys are the top 4 on the interior. Of course Carlos will have something to say about that but it may take a few games.

I agree with you about Vic Beasley but with his athletic talents, I just cant see him with a 70 something rating. Very talented player. Just hasn't found his position. Now hopefully he has.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #453
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

OVR: 6

Great Job on Arkansas

A few equip things

Take bottom sleeves of S Alan Turner

Arkansas has switched to all Revoultion Speeds so anyone who does not have a speed needs to be changed to just the normal speed robot except for

Knile Davis and Tevin Mitchel who both wear Speed Robot 2 with Nike visor!

Thanks and awesome job! Will be sending a donation yall's way in the near future!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #454
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTins3
Well but wouldnt you rather have Robert Smith on the game instead of Spencer Benton? Pinion will be the starting Punter before all is said and done. Benton was a big down grade when he tried to fill in for Zimmerman.

I think Robert Smith played considerable snaps.

Its tough when we are dealing with a 70 man roster instead of 85.

The choices become Kevin Dodd or Oliver Jones?

Patrick Destefano was rated that by ESPN but not by the other sites if I recall correctly. If anything he had a poor senior season and we are lucky he remained that highly rated by ESPN. (good for recruiting rankings )
Like I said, we have one create-a-player spot. I have Dodd, Jones, Benton, and Smith. Just got rid of Region and his overweight/unathletic self.

I see your point with Benton though. If that's what the guys choose to do so be it. But since this is his last year and the first time he's ever been on the game, I'm sticking with him.

Just imagine next year when we bring in Nkemdiche, Dane Rogers, and Elijah Daniel. 4 amazing DE's, but we only lose Goodman. Gonna be a tough call there.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #455
Rookie

Quote:
Germone Hopper is talented. High 4 star WR. I think he is worthy of a high 70s rating of say a 77 OVR. Great things so far about him this summer. He most likely will not red shirt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #456
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTins3
Isaiah Battle is a true Freshman who hasn't played much football. Didn't he go to prep school last year? They think he will be a very good one. But for someone who hasn't played much and is a True Freshman he certainly shouldn't be rated higher than Patrick DeStefano. They should probably be rated the same to make things fair.
We have a very good track record with players coming out of prep school and everything I've heard about Battle is nothing but positive. His ability, his build, and most of all his work ethic. I remember hearing sometime before spring he was working on O-line drills in Death Valley while no one else was there.

We'll be able to tell more as fall practice opens.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »