Home

Old 06-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #105
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

So this where it gets interesting:

1. Speed backs play like power backs, power backs play like speed backs.

2. Run stopping Linebackers play like coverage LBs, Coverage LBs play like run stoppers.

3. Hard hitting DBs play like coverage DBs get a lot of interceptions, coverage DBs play like hard hitters and cause a hell of a lot of fumbles.

4. Blocking TEs play like receiving TEs, make some pretty spectacular catches and get some pretty good YAC. Receiving TEs however play like blocking TEs, drop a hell of a lot of easy passes & tend to go down with 1st contact from a defender rather very easy.

5. FBs are the same as above for TEs.

6. Run stopping DEs get to the QB way quicker then balanced or pass rush Defensive Ends.

================================================== ============

Been playing the same match ups for months now. Just changing the tendency from one to another and their is a very distinct & noticeable difference in how that player plays. Ever since July of last year I always did wonder why when I played against Oregon, their RB always felt off and too straight forward. But yet when I played Hawaii or SMU their RBs danced around & did a lot of spin moves.

I know this problem was in NCAA 12 before they patched it. Looks like for NCAA 13 they still didn't FULLY correct the problem. About the only position that plays like it says it should be playing is the QB position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #106
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Anyway, one thing the editor does fix though is the sacks on screens issue. Ever since I added values to the quickness and awareness sliders, I haven't seen a sack on a screen. Screens are now functional and dangerous.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:23 AM   #107
MVP

OVR: 19

Because of Infinity in NCAA 14, most of my testing is done on M13.

Some of the things I've done to make Power/Big backs animate better through contact through the line is...

1) Break Tackle + Stiff Arm (Very, very, very important)
a) Stiff Arm is the key, if lowered to the right range (testing to find min/max), when running through the line while pressing, ball carrier "will not" do the Stiff Arm animation, but will force many of the Break Tackle animations that are often hidden/overshadowed by the Stiff Arm and Running Man tackle animations.
b) Along with setting RB's Cover Ball Trait during tackles to Always, this forces the ball carrier into "lower the shoulder" animation as they enter/exit tackle/break tackle animations. (real cool to see)
c) Fight for Extra Yards impacts all Break Tackle animations so all big backs need to have this set to "Yes"

2) "0" Tackling for all DL
a) The tackling animation (either WWE hit or running man tackle) is too overpowering in respect to it's Off counterpart ratings.
b) It forces the Break Tackle animations to play out simply by running straight through the DL (1b above) [esp on Infinity].
b) Using the Truck Stick Animation through the line also has a purpose now
c) Forces more gang tackling Animations
d) Also functions similar as #1 were gamer must press the tackle button through out the attempt to make the tackle.

3) "<50" Tackling for LB/DB's
a) Kills that Running Man tackle animation
b) makes big backs 1 on 1 on the edge "not good"
c) makes the bounce-off-of-high hit animation to animate more

Don't know impacts on none Infinity football.
May work the same, may not.

Last edited by khaliib; 06-09-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 0

when you say dl, does that include the "de" as well as "dt", this should also help option teams establish the fullback and maybe open up the outside runs.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #109
Pro

OVR: 3

So I tried OAAW/OHAW in my M12 profile, and it ended up being for the Run Reaction slider, not Awareness as I had hoped. Not sure if that was different than other results, or if it had been mis labeled in previous posts. Should get more time in tonight.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have the 2012-2013 roster for NCAA 12 but Dynasty and RTG keeps freezing when I try to play a game! Is there any way to fix that with this editor?
Old 06-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #111
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

So Khalib.......which one is the pass lead sensitivity field and ball speed field ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 AM   #112
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
So Khalib.......which one is the pass lead sensitivity field and ball speed field ?
was looking for my notes...

Pass Lead Sens is either
UINF > PSLS
UOPT> OPLS
-max out at 127
-arm strength and how you press the button/stick really impacts throws
-has pulled out some of those 430+ animations never seen before
-lots of over throws and AI dropping bombs on me

Game Ball Speed (still testing to make sure)
GOPT>OGPS

Some notes...
-use the max (127) on certain fields
-IBL (Impact Block is crazy with it maxed, players getting decleated on crack-backs and ST)
- I maxed out Vision/Carry for all RB's/QB's (I see a difference, let me know what you see)
-maxed Hit Power (127) of S's, have seen some nasty non-WWE type collisions
-I've lowered Speed across the board by 25 and have use Acceleration scale of 50-127
-only apply 127 to some WR to make them explosive, most players fall below 75 with the slower Speed scale.

-maxed option teams QB and RB's Acceleration to 127 and misdirections ect.. are nasty now because the option attack happens with quickness as it should (the fastest guy Speed wise is like 60, but man they hit it quick now)
-Option QB' with Vision at 127 takes the option game to a new level (this + the 127 Accleration) Army is gashing me with 2-5 pops, then a huge gain on a misdirection or playaction pass.

I really like what 127 does to the game

Back to testing using the 127 max
love what I'm seeing

Oh this is on NCAA 13 saves, have't tried on M13 Infinity yet.

Last edited by khaliib; 06-12-2013 at 02:37 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »