Home

NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
1. That seems like a lot of work.
2. That doesn't guarantee the players will declare. In my South Carolina dynasty I had a really good year with Clowney and he didn't even attempt to declare.

You simply must make the guys you want seniors to get them in the class. If your plan doesn't work, check out my roster =)
Can you edit their class back once they declare from Sr. to Jr. or RS Soph?
Old 07-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #34
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716
Can you edit their class back once they declare from Sr. to Jr. or RS Soph?
No. You can't edit their class in a dynasty. Age isn't going to effect much in Madden. It will dictate when they retire but that's about it. I'd rather have a 23 year old Clowney in my 2014 class than no Clowney at all.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #35
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Updated 7/22: Removed Carlos Hyde from 2014 draft class. Rainey was kicked off the Steelers for less, and with the AHern thing I'd expect off-field matters to be weighted more heavily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 02:51 AM   #36
MVP

Robcards's Arena

I'm guessing this is off page 1, haven't started 2016 yet, has anyone downloade the 2014 roster yet, have any comments or questions?
Old 07-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #37
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
I'm guessing this is off page 1, haven't started 2016 yet, has anyone downloade the 2014 roster yet, have any comments or questions?
I'll check it out later tonight. Looking forward to checking out what you've done.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #38
Rookie

Hey rob I got a question in years Past if a player was a senior and just graduated, meaning did not make pro draft I noticed in Madden he was still there in the draft if u wanted him..My question is I have a all American FS who graduated and did not make the pro draft, do u think this player will be available in my draft class to be drafted in Madden or as an undrafted player?? Or should I just simulate another season to get him better stats and see if that gets him in the draft? Thanks for any help u can give me

Last edited by meadvic2; 07-25-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadvic2
Hey rob I got a question in years Past if a player was a senior and just graduated, meaning did not make pro draft I noticed in Madden he was still there in the draft if u wanted him..My question is I have a all American FS who graduated and did not make the pro draft, do u think this player will be available in my draft class to be drafted in Madden or as an undrafted player?? Or should I just simulate another season to get him better stats and see if that gets him in the draft? Thanks for any help u can give me
Stats do not matter when they are going into the NFL Draft. Only their Overalls. He isn't going either because of a low overall or he isn't the correct weight or height. For them to go into the NFL draft, they have to be atleast 5'10" and 175 lbs. Hope this helps. I'm working on a very good Draft Class right now.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidklay
Stats do not matter when they are going into the NFL Draft. Only their Overalls. He isn't going either because of a low overall or he isn't the correct weight or height. For them to go into the NFL draft, they have to be atleast 5'10" and 175 lbs. Hope this helps. I'm working on a very good Draft Class right now.
Thanks kidklay, I didn't know that, thought it was based on how good he performed, his overall is nice but yea my size is 5ft 7, unfortunately I want blessed with size and I like to keep it real but guess Ima have to beef up size..I don't mind if he's undrafted do u kno if he will at least still be there? Because I do remember the last NCAA where there was imports to Madden there were players in NCAA that u could draft that "graduated" thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »