Home

NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-10-2016, 11:03 PM   #3385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
Hey Notre Dame fans,

Zaybreezy25 gave me permission to take over Notre Dame and I have working on preparing my cleanup notes for them. This is what I have so far for a depth chart. Any suggestions?

Spoiler
ROLB - starter should be coney and he should be like an 82. Was impressive in his PT last year
LE is spelled Rochell
LE Kareem should be ahead of Bonner
RE starter should be Trumbetti
Did you get the updated freshman heights and weights I previously posted?

Last edited by iversonfan13; 08-10-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2016, 11:15 PM   #3386
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotros
What team you working on?
Just started prep work on ECU. Got Cincinnati done except for the stamina/strength/injury ratings
Old 08-10-2016, 11:18 PM   #3387
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonfan13
ROLB - starter should be coney and he should be like an 82. Was impressive in his PT last year
LE is spelled Rochell
LE Kareem should be ahead of Bonner
RE starter should be Trumbetti
Did you get the updated freshman heights and weights I previously posted?
The practice reports I've seen have had Hayes & Bilal on first team while Coney and Trumbetti were running with the twos, Kareem was 3rd Team (Source) so I'm planning on leaving them there for now. Things could definitely change between now and the next open practice so I'll keep an eye out.

Any idea on who is planning on returning kicks? Is Sanders doing KR and PR? I haven't been able to find much info on returners.

As for heights/weights/numbers, I'll be combing through all of them and double-checking they match the Media Guide along with equipment updates. I'm still finishing up my notes for Notre Dame but I'll likely clean them up after Wisconsin.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:26 PM   #3388
Rookie

jayjtexan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcu Fan
File: TA_Pain
Check: Texas CB Donovan Duvernay
OU is completely updated I won't touch them again until they play Houston. Unless someone transfers or something NOTHING will change(Same applies basically w/ Texas).
OU edits needed:
WR Mykel Jones #8
WR Zach Farrar #12
LE Amani Bledsoe #72
ROLB Mark Jackson Jr should be Jr.
ROLB Mark Jackson Jr. #23
ROLB Jon Michael Terry should be Jon-Michael
FS Parnell Motley #11
LG Alex Dalton needs fat face
RT Quinn Mittermier needs fat face

Vikes you can change OU back to green. Texas is now updated for the fall. I just need to complete their height/weights(which I might do later tonight if available). DT Jordan Elliott needs duplicate #55. Vikes you can move Texas back to green as well.

Houston will begin being edited as soon as Texas is completely finalized for fall.
TCU thanks u do a great job but why donovan d. He won't play this year at all. Practice reports are him getting toasted as well not even in the three deep. Plus ur missing Chis Nelson who is the third man in the DT rotation
Old 08-10-2016, 11:40 PM   #3389
Rookie

Tcu Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjtexan
TCU thanks u do a great job but why donovan d. He won't play this year at all. Practice reports are him getting toasted as well not even in the three deep. Plus ur missing Chis Nelson who is the third man in the DT rotation
Not to start any beef or call out anyone but I never took Chris Nelson off of the roster. Muck did. I probably assumed he was still on the team. I added Duvernay because I mentioned in the past how I think highly of him. Also Strong has stated that both brothers will play this fall especially on special teams. I'm waiting until a official depth chart or until the Notre dame game to make serious judgment on Nelson and others. Because I literally have changed the roster numerous times and OU/Texas fans will never agree on 69 players for there teams.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:42 PM   #3390
Rookie

Florida Gators O-Lineman Antonio Riles is out for the season with a serious knee injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #3391
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Update posted to PSN: K-Weezy-8

Check: East Carolina has TE Beau Huffman

Updated Cincinnati heights, weights, numbers, and depth chart
Started Prep Work for ECU

Cincinnati is Complete

Duplicate Numbers for Cincinnati
QB Jake Sopko should be #10
CB Grant Coleman should be #13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2016, 11:58 PM   #3392
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcu Fan
Not to start any beef or call out anyone but I never took Chris Nelson off of the roster. Muck did. I probably assumed he was still on the team. I added Duvernay because I mentioned in the past how I think highly of him. Also Strong has stated that both brothers will play this fall especially on special teams. I'm waiting until a official depth chart or until the Notre dame game to make serious judgment on Nelson and others. Because I literally have changed the roster numerous times and OU/Texas fans will never agree on 69 players for there teams.

Wait wait wait, so y'all saying I took a guy who has a chance to play?? You 100% that was the guy I took off?? Must have been a reason if I did take the guy off!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »