Home

NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #3673
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtlevol
Cool. I got it from you. I did one player but no biggie. Thanks sorry. I didn't see you had it. Are you done with what you wanted to do or did I cut you off?
Nope, I'm all done. I actually uploaded it before I saw you were wanting to edit. Glad you didn't do too much before seeing that.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:38 PM   #3674
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonfan13
Yeah it's really gonna hurt ND not having a championship game when they are playing Michigan State, Georgia, Stanford, USC, Miami and UNC in the same season. Brian Kelly said it best "our 12 are better than your 13"

And I didn't know every team lost their starting QB and RB in the first two weeks ��
It's simple math man a 10-2 Notre Dame will not go to the National Championship before a 11-2 Georgia! If you don't believe me you should probably ask TCU and Baylor they might know what I am talking about. Yes sir most teams suffer injuries from the beginning of the season and somebody else has to step up. That's why depth is so important. Don't worry I am sure ND will make it back near the top someday. I cant wait until we play you guys again! I seriously miss the rivalry man most the games between Michigan and ND were really good.

Vikes I was talking with TCU and he said that he was going to hand Houston back over to me. Just figured i would give you the heads up.

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 08-17-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:40 PM   #3675
Pro

Xotros's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
It's simple math man a 10-2 Notre Dame will not go to the National Championship before a 11-2 Georgia! If you don't believe me you should probably ask TCU and Baylor they might know what I am talking about. Yes sir most teams suffer injuries from the beginning of the season and somebody else has to step up. That's why depth is so important. Don't worry I am sure ND will make it back near the top someday.
I know of at least one loss on ND schedule for '18 & '19
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 08:52 PM   #3676
Pro

Xotros's Arena

If that was you vikes that put Sprague on the spreadsheet thank you. Just saw that he left the team.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #3677
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
Vikes I was talking with TCU and he said that he was going to hand Houston back over to me. Just figured i would give you the heads up.
Alright I'll put them down for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotros
If that was you vikes that put Sprague on the spreadsheet thank you. Just saw that he left the team.
It was, I figured it's easier to do it this way.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #3678
Rookie

jakegray5's Arena

The Georgia TECH not State vs Boston College game isn't an AM game it I being played at 12:30 in Ireland, so it will broadcast at 7:30 in the US.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:01 PM   #3679
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonfan13
Yeah it's really gonna hurt ND not having a championship game when they are playing Michigan State, Georgia, Stanford, USC, Miami and UNC in the same season. Brian Kelly said it best "our 12 are better than your 13"

And I didn't know every team lost their starting QB and RB in the first two weeks ��
Chill the **** out
Old 08-17-2016, 10:01 PM   #3680
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakegray5
The Georgia TECH not State vs Boston College game isn't an AM game it I being played at 12:30 in Ireland, so it will broadcast at 7:30 in the US.
Sorry, that's an embarrassing typo. It's fixed now.

ESPN says the game is at 7:30 AM Eastern Time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »