Home

NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-28-2016, 01:42 AM   #4345
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANEYTOWN76
Plenty of practice videos of Gentry wearing 83. 100 bucks says that's what he will be wearing. Get back to me if I'm wrong. Every practice report has Davis listed as a tailback and even Davis says he was recruited to be a big back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We also had three #1's and three #8's as well. The official roster last time i checked still said 10 for Gentry and that was a few days ago. The stupid part about all of this is nobody on here knows what Harbaugh is doing! So everything is a best guess. Davis would not be on the game if he was not a FB and he is expected to contribute year 1 that's why he was a EE. If i make him a HB he will not be on the game. For this year since his rating is so low and he was listed as a FB coming out of H.S. and for dynasty purposes down the road i kept him there. If you think about it for a few seconds it will all make sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 01:43 AM   #4346
Rookie

Quote:
Good to know your a future reader.

Ha not a future reader..but if you want to say the past about stuff sorry man..this is college

Old 08-28-2016, 01:46 AM   #4347
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerPimp7
Ha not a future reader..but if you want to say the past about stuff sorry man..this is college

I'm thinking with a good coordinator Knight can be good.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:47 AM   #4348
Rookie

I would hope if this takes place next year, we could open this up to more helpers to get this done. Total credit to those who are allowed to pitch in and work. But I don't understand limiting the help.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:48 AM   #4349
Rookie

Quote:
I'm thinking with a good coordinator Knight can be good.

That won't change the QB Knight is..I'm just gonna let you watch and see all I can say

Old 08-28-2016, 01:48 AM   #4350
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
We also had three #1's and three #8's as well. The official roster last time i checked still said 10 for Gentry and that was a few days ago. The stupid part about all of this is nobody on here knows what Harbaugh is doing! So everything is a best guess. Davis would not be on the game if he was not a FB and he is expected to contribute year 1 that's why he was a EE. If i make him a HB he will not be on the game. For this year since his rating is so low and he was listed as a FB coming out of H.S. and for dynasty purposes down the road i kept him there. If you think about it for a few seconds it will all make sense.

Gentry is wearing 83 in practice. Watch the videos.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:48 AM   #4351
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerPimp7
A&M sucks..last year is last year..I don't get why people hang on to that...as a Sooner fan you will see what kind of QB Knight is unfortunately

First off, boomer sooner!!!!! Trevor Knight is their savior but theres a reason he lost the job to a transfer walk on.

second, Taney, 33 yards per game is what you meant and basing your argument/year on a coach is the last thing you want to betting on. Wasn't auburn supposed to go undefeated or lose one game last year, win the sec, and the Natty because of Will Muschamp and Jeremy Johnson? How'd that turn out for them again? oh yea nvm

NFL:New England Patriots
Cleveland Browns Atlanta Falcons

NCAA: Alabama Crimson Tide
Oklahoma Sooners
Georgia Bulldogs

NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
Cleveland Cavaliers
Los Angeles Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 01:52 AM   #4352
Rookie

[quote=2speedy4u;2048373361]First off, boomer sooner!!!!! Trevor Knight is their savior but theres a reason he lost the job to a transfer

Hahahaha I see you understand..Knight had one good game against Bama and people still think he something..we will let this season play out, I'll be here waiting on A&M fans come this season..you won't be happy just saying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »