Home

NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-06-2016, 11:24 PM   #4785
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotros
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not thrilled with ECU being used for coastal so I'm open to suggestions on that. Too much pirate stuff around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I feel the same way. Ohio's stadium is probably the most generic stadium in the game outside of the actual generics. Plus there's a huge capacity difference. (24,000 vice 50,000)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 11:34 PM   #4786
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterVenkman
Michigan looks awesome. I dropped the Johnson's out of DE and replaced then with Runyan and Ulizio, but that's just personal preference to have more oline. The other thing I did was list Peppers at SS but put him on the depth chart at lb. that way he plays lb but can be used on offense
Can do you that on the game or just on the editor?
Old 09-06-2016, 11:36 PM   #4787
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barangdang96
I feel the same way. Ohio's stadium is probably the most generic stadium in the game outside of the actual generics. Plus there's a huge capacity difference. (24,000 vice 50,000)
Without looking at it, just going off the top of my head (and with how it is in real life) I feel like Wyoming is a fairly generic one too, with more of a mountain feel for teams in that sort of area
EDIT- Sorry about the double post
Old 09-07-2016, 12:08 AM   #4788
Rookie

Awesome work guys!!

Duplicate numbers and 1 position change
NC STATE Wolfpack

4 Fernandez, Jerod 6-0 220 LB R-Jr. Sanford, Fla. Lake Mary
4 Gallaspy II, Reggie 5-11 225 RB So. High Point, N.C S. Guilford
16 Meyers, Jakobi 6-2 188 QB/WR R-Fr. Lithonia, Ga. Arabia
Old 09-07-2016, 01:37 AM   #4789
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyokoke
Can do you that on the game or just on the editor?
Just have him listed as a SS, then you can put him on the depth chart where you want. His overall drops to 83 or something, but I haven't had any issues through two games. I switch thing around to make sure he's on the field no matter what D I use. Of course with what Evans and McDoom showed against Hawaii, I don't think I'm going to use him on offense much, but it's nice to have that option.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:42 AM   #4790
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterVenkman
Just have him listed as a SS, then you can put him on the depth chart where you want. His overall drops to 83 or something, but I haven't had any issues through two games. I switch thing around to make sure he's on the field no matter what D I use. Of course with what Evans and McDoom showed against Hawaii, I don't think I'm going to use him on offense much, but it's nice to have that option.
I seriously have been debating this one move for the past 4 months lol! I had him at SS but after watching the game he was in the box a lot. I kept him on the depth chart for RB, KR,PR,LB I also need to add him at WR with editor. So you can still play with him on offense the way I have it right now. His agility drops 10 points and his awareness and carry drops a lot to. I played 3 or 4 games and never noticed any real difference other then he was a little bit slower. That being said I took Runyan off and i was considering taking Shelton Johnson off. I like to keep as many freshmen on the team as I can for dynasty purposes and just the overall feel. I was considering replacing kareem Walker for Karan Higdon and using Shelton Johnson to add Nate Johnson at WR. Let me know your thoughts on this. Walker is academically ineligible at the moment and i feel a transfer in his near future.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:21 AM   #4791
Rookie

Great Work on the Rosters this year! I used these rosters last year and never realized where they were coming from. These rosters come from a passion for the game with a passion to play the game! Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 10:50 AM   #4792
Rookie

Hey @myrtlevol thank you and your co workers for your time in effort in keeping this game alive. You guys are the greatest, you did amazing with SC. I have a minor request and understand if you don't have time, is there anyway we can get your current roster but update SC's uniforms even if it's through team builder? Thanks again for all you do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »