Home

NCAA Football 14: 2017-18 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2017-18 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #2409
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2017-18 Roster Update

oh ok so the offline roster file includes the 2017 schedule that will load when creating dynasty?
Old 08-24-2017, 08:39 PM   #2410
Rookie

WinFred12's Arena

OVR: 0

Also on Akron's roster I noticed WR Anthony Lauro is not on Akron's website roster.

http://gozips.com/roster.aspx?path=football
Old 08-24-2017, 08:43 PM   #2411
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasrock
oh ok so the offline roster file includes the 2017 schedule that will load when creating dynasty?
The XBox file is listed on the first post, check the XBox conversion & XBox offline file (underlined below):
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 08:46 PM   #2412
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinFred12
Just a thought here are you guys going to update the rankings to the new ap poll?
Yes, it will be updated some time in the near future.

Quote:
No, it's not possible to share a schedule file over a roster download. You will have to import the schedule file into your Dynasty yourself or wait until someone prepares a pre-made Dynasty file.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:52 PM   #2413
Rookie

TennesseeHomeBoy's Arena

OVR: 0

A couple of very recent jersey # changes for the University of Tennessee Volunteers:

Safety Theo Jackson from #10 to #26 (unassigned)

RB Tim Jordan from #22 to #9 (duplicate with CB Cheyenne Labruzza)

Also, I noticed this (UT) mistake a while back but forgot to post it:

DT Quay Picou is listed on the PS3 roster file as #56 and a true Freshman.

He is actually #55 (duplicate with C Coleman Thomas) and a true Junior.

(There IS a #56 true Freshman DL, Matthew Butler, but Picou is higher on the depth chart and should be a regular in the rotation this year & next. Also, the height/weight are accurate for true Junior #55 Quay Picou.)

Finally, I just happened to notice (possibly on a slightly older version of the roster maybe?-- don't know if this is still true or not; I only noticed because somebody just joined as MS St. an online dynasty that I recently started) that there are a couple of true freshmen
(WR #85 Austin Williams & LOLB #39 Willie Gay) on Mississippi State that are rated 91 & 90 overall, respectively. Is this normal? I didn't think true freshman were typically rated that highly?

As always, thanks again SO MUCH to all who are involved in this time-consuming & tedious process. Your hard work & dedication are GREATLY appreciated!!
Old 08-24-2017, 08:55 PM   #2414
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059

No, it's not possible to share a schedule file over a roster download. You will have to import the schedule file into your Dynasty yourself or wait until someone prepares a pre-made Dynasty file.
ok so where is the xbox offline schedule file and are there instructions on here on how to import this into dynasty file? so sorry for dumb questions..I've never done schedule/dynasty file only custom roster/roster file conversion/rehash/resign etc and didn't know if u do it the same way

Last edited by weasrock; 08-24-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:10 PM   #2415
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
ok so where is the xbox offline schedule file and are there instructions on here on how to import this into dynasty file? so sorry for dumb questions..I've never done schedule/dynasty file only custom roster/roster file conversion/rehash/resign etc and didn't know if u do it the same way
It should be the same as the PS3 but I think XBox uses Modio/Horizon instead of Bruteforce? Most of the us have PS3 so we haven't been able to confirm if the schedule file works the same on XBox. In theory it should since it's just a .csv file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 09:11 PM   #2416
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059

Is anyone currently planning on preparing a dynasty file?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »