Home

Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2005, 05:35 PM   #9
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Playmakers realistic Heisman silders.

I just had a realistic game with usc vs hawaii. The reason why I say that is because I beat them 56-0, exactly what I was lookinig for. I want the cupcakes to get drummed like they should, especially on the road. I am not a big stat guy so I won't get into that. However Bush ran well. 5 receivers got the rock. Rucker was dominate. I could go over the middle short or deep. My d was stellar like they should be against hawaii. Nice job man.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:36 PM   #10
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoRunyan
Where can I find your AA sliders?? Thanks
are you serious? just look at the threads!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-22-2005, 05:46 PM   #11
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
are you serious? just look at the threads!!
common sense is waning...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2005, 09:19 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

These need further tweaked because I'm running too easy right now and this shouldn't happen on Heisman. I'm going to reshape these from the ground up starting saturday night. I like the base setup but something is wrong because I should be getting stuffed on running plays more and the CPU's QB even at 50 is misfiring to damn much. I don't want to jack him up so I might experiment on a lower QBA and combine it with a higher WR catch again to see if the sliders are backwards on Heisman aswell.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:10 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Ok

I finally reversed a few things to macthup with the percentages I used on AA level and everything seems to play much smoother. I'm shocked at how well the AA sliders I created converted over to Heisman. I lowered some things to fit the speed of the game better and of course if you know me it involves the RBA for human. Those guy who love 50 RBA don't even waiste your time with these because you'll never be stopped at that setting. The improved RUN BLK slider which I carried over from my earlier AA build if some of you guy's can recall works out just fine on Heisman. So, even though RBA for Human is at 25 your vision will improve because of the blocking up front to balance it out.

It looks like the CPU has a huge advantage if you strictly go by the #'s but trust me take a closer look and you'll see that I matched up each slider to fit it's offensive/defensive counter part. But hey you have to play a quick 5 minutes to decide for yourself. I think that they play very fluid and equal on both sides of the ball.

Updated HUMAN/CPU PASS BLK to 55% and HUMAN BRK BLK to 50%

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-23-2005 at 01:27 AM.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:29 AM   #14
Rookie

ajwines64's Arena

OVR: 7

I just wanted to know real quick which of your sliders are you using now? Are your AA sliders too easy now? Thanks
Old 07-23-2005, 02:06 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajwines64
I just wanted to know real quick which of your sliders are you using now? Are your AA sliders too easy now? Thanks

Nope.....I still use both of them. I'm going to switch to these Heisman sets after I play about 1-2 season's using the AA set's. I haven't even begun to Max out my AA set's because all I did was test play.

So, I"m going to start off with the College Classics, then move to Gameday and finish up on Heisman in year 3. I don't usually play NCAA more than 2-3 season's in my dynasty so each set will get plenty of play from me. Plus I like adjusting after each season to new sliders. So, I create 3 set's every year.

I know that sounds weird or useless but that's how I play my dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2005, 02:22 AM   #16
Rookie

ajwines64's Arena

OVR: 7
Icon7 Re: Playmakers realistic Heisman silders.

Well form what I am reading from the other tread with your AA sliders is that the classic sliders are more for beginners. Then the gameday are more intermediate and I guess your heisman would be for advanced users? I would say I'm more intermediate so I guess I will give the gmeday sliders a go around. Thanks for work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »